Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy, will have a go next week, dag is the train painter and hornbeam will most likely paint them also.

morning gogs, pleased you had a great sleep, getting ready shortly going to meet friends later for a few of these [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Gogs,just been sorting out some more washing for the machine.Already hung out one lot because the sun was shining,now it is cloudy and starting to rain grrrr.I don't know why I bother.
    Apart from that I am fine.Going to get some house work done this morning and then sort through some papers for shredding,oh and in between going to sit down and look through the Argos book or go on line to check out prices for a new washing machine as the bearings have gone yet again and it sounds like a jet engine.O/H wants to replace them,like he did 18 months ago,but I am sick of having no kitchen for a weekend grrr

Have a good day in all you do and I hope your back is a bit better [​IMG]

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    OK Rosa.I will try to put some scenery ones on for you tonight or when I get the chance.

Hope you have a good day with your friends,but not too many of these [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Going out shortly be back later have a good day all

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good bye kandy and gogs speak later, away to make bacon sarnies before i get ready to go for a few [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Bye Rosa and Gogs.Bacon sarnies one of my favorites.Going now my self have a good day [​IMG]

7. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    Moin-moin everyone! I'm back on for a bit until LofL and I get going again, perhaps unload the van a bit more, etc and yakkity-yak. Hubby and t'other are just going off to look at something in Aldi.

Cal and Candi were so good yesterday afternoon when we took them for their first shots, no yowling and howling as most cats do in the car.

It looks like it is going to be a nice day today, about time too after all the rain we've had the past 5 days! The resovoirs must be overfull by now.

Have a good day!

8. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning all!!!

How is everyone today?? Weather is cool but no rain....first time in days it hasnt rained here....may check in later...have a great day :D :D

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi ,K-G & LofL pleased you had no probs with the minkies! Hi Penny if you're still around.
    Be back later if i can.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, poured down earlier was up quite early doing a sketch and later going to change my oil painting to rosas sketches, I will probably lose a lot of conversations but need to have my sketches in one place.
    My friend has asked me iff i will do a large picture for her of a guiness ad with horses coming out of the water, so will be busy in about 2 weeks time doing that for her as she wants it framed for her lounge, very excited to do this

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning Rosa been very wet here too,yeh agree you need to have them all in one place, make it easier for you.Good luck with the pumpkins Kandy!

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    gogs the sun is out now unbelievable weather.
    just bought a ceramic pumpkin yesterday and you put a candle in it will take a pic and post it in the ghoolies section or halloween

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning to you both.Rosa and Gogs.Just been out for a nice long walk to get some fresh air.We still have quite strong winds up here.At least I managed to get all my washing dried yesterday.
    What are you both doing today? :D

I will let you know how I do with the pumpkins,but I don't think I will win any medals,even though I fed them on my secret recipe :D :D

There was a Buzzard having a dig around,they usually go for dead carrion like rabbits [​IMG]

14. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Still in my PJs Kandy ,might have a look in the shops for awhile when we take our daughter home,should be tidying up cos i'll be out tomorrow.Looking forward to the pumpkin update

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy and gogs, still in my pjs, doing not much today the dinner of course and the o/hs going out later to watch football so i may do my sketches into another section as its going to take some time, wish i had done it at first never thought, never mind.