Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all... Still a dank, dark morning here.. Taking the grandkids out somewhere today as it is half term.. Not sure where yet because of the weather... Hopefully the day will be ok... [​IMG] rosa, some friends of ours went to Cuba for a "2nd" Honeymoon 2yrs ago when they renewed their vows... They thought it was a wonderful place & enjoyed themselves very much... Allot of poverty, but you will have seen that in Thialand..!!! They said they were such a happy people, music & dancing & just generally a great people, who know how to enjoy themselves.... I'm sure you would have a great time if you went...!!!! Well lots to do before I go.. Have a great day everyone & see you all later...!!! ;) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Gogs and MF.I have just been getting my ironing done while I still feel up to it.That is one job in the house I don't mind doing.

MF Hope you have a good day when you take the Grandkids out for the day.My husband will be glad as the roads into work will be free of school run traffic.It is only just getting light here,though it is dry.We are expecting more rain this week.I expect that it will go until December 25th.
    Have a good day to you all.

How are you Gogs?

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Good Morning,been up since 6 but been letting dogs out,feeding the mogs etc.You're busy, busy MF i see have a nice one!
    I'm not too bad Kandy,hows the shoulder this morning?Hi Rosa fit & well i hope.

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Gogs,It is a lot better after the weekends rest.I still don't know whether to ring a physiotherapist,now that it feels a lot better.I would hate to go and they say everything is fine now

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley, kandy and gogs, dull out there this morning.
    have a lovely day with grandkids marley, yes cuba looks a fun place and the poverty is also in thailand, Goa we have friends go to goa every xmas for 3 to 4 weeks, we keep saying we will go back but i do fancy cuba.
    kandy ironing my pet hate havnt got much like to keep it down.

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Can you not get a physiotherapist thru your GP Kandy,i think our practice can refer patients to someone but haven't checked with them,probably be a long waiting list.A friend of mine been going to one & paying �£35 a time,ok i suppose if you feel better afterwards.

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I am not sure Gogs.i will look into it.I don't mind paying if it does the trick.A friend in our village went to one and he thought he was marvelous.I will put out some feelers and se what I come up with.Personally I think it is all part and parcel of getting old.I am losing that Suppleness I used to have,but thanks for the info

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Got to go now will be back later!

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    speak later gogs be going myself got things to do and breakfast to cook bacon, eggs, sausage and hash browns. mmmmmmm can you smell it

10. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Bye Gogs and Rosa,that smells nice even from down here

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    see ya later kandy and gogs, have a nice day

13. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,394
    Morning all. How can you eat such a big breakfast and still stay so slim, Rosa?

Still raining here. Had a good lie-in as K-G and b-in-l not here. They're picking us up this evening to go out for a meal.

Have a nice day, folk! [​IMG]

14. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning, not raining too much today though it started off cold I could see my breath outside. Eldest has gone to school even though it is his hols, youngest is tidying bedroom (I bought extra bin bags for her use) I've done the ironing, the dehumidifier is back (Yippeee) and the builder is ready to start laying blocks. So quite a busy morning so far. Beloved did bring me a cuppa in bed so not a bad start. I might trundle down to the library later if it is open.

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good afternoon LoL and celia, didnt have a great deal of breakfast more for o/h he loves his breakfasts, i might have a bowl of ready brek love it.
    very sunny here today lovely blue sky and fluffy white clouds.