Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Thats good Rosa get your self geared up for your weekend ,does you good you know.not like me dossing about in jeans all the time.
    BTW rosa your sketch of the Springer is like Charlie.Marge's dog Daisy is the image of Charlie.
    Kandy is your shoulder any better?

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa and Gogs.we sent the fog to you Gogs we had it last week,I hate the winter months.

Rosa,there was a holiday programme on last night from Eygpt where Shiney went to.I quite liked the pool.I couls swim around in that all day,though i couldn't be doing with all those people.
    Hope you have a nice time at the races Rosa and win lots of money.Keep your fingers and toes crossed.Hope you both have a good day

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    a lot better thanks gogs.i think resting it has helped.i was talking to the nurse at our doctors yesterday and she said there is a waiting list at the physiotherapists that they send patients too as it is a good one.she said to rest it and to take painkillers...Just as I said

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    gogs normally i wear jeans all the time, saturday for the races bought a lovely brown cabled sweater with a suede jacket without sleeves and brown cords, keep me warm as it probably will be cold.
    its amazing how the sketch is like charlie now iff you can get a picture of him similar see the detail i can get, was up quite late last night sketching penny from ontarios st bernard.

5. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Kandy same old story isn't it,i would go stir crazy if i couldn't do anything,that's my problem i suppose.
    Rosa sounds like you are gonna be smart,i love brown.
    Hi MF just seen you are on,hope you are ok!
    Kandy i;m sending the fog back to you.

[ 24. October 2006, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Gogs ]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    gogs fancied wearing brown its a nice colour for this time of year, my friend and i are supposed to be shopping in wetherby friday but heard there is not many shops in the town centre so dont know whether to drive to leeds as it is just a half hour away we shall see, the hubbys are just going to the pub and we will meet up with them later.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley hows things how did your day go with the grandkids, just had my daughter on phone last night asking me what i am getting grandson for his 7th birthday december 3rd he wants jaba sale barge lego star wars, so thats what he is into for birthday and xmas.

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all..!! [​IMG] A bit dreary here still today.. Grandkids were great fun yesterday..!! [​IMG] Work today though.... :eek: Sounds like you will be very smart & warm at the races rosa.. Don't forget to wear your lucky mascot/or whatever...!! Have a great time,,!! Have a good day all..! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks marley, cant say i,ve got a lucky mascot, pleased you had a great day with the grandchildren, have a nice day

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    going for now will catch up with you all later on have a nice day

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  12. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :rolleyes: Oh yes,,, Christmas & birthdays. The two youngest grandkids birthdays are Jan 3rd & Feb 4th...!!!!! Oldest into Dr. Who, middle one, a girl, very arty & is always drawing & painting & youngest into Playmobile... So the youngest who is Jan b/day is having Playmobile Xmas & as he is a Lightening McQueen fan some Cars stuff for birthday...!!!! Ruby??? Do not know yet....!!!!! Love 'em to bits, but boy are they expensive.... Never mind, can only spend it once...!!!!!!

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    marley, toys are very expensive as that thing that my grandson wants is �£60 just for one item well thats for his birthday and he loves cars so plenty for xmas.

14. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Popping in to say Good Morning to you all...have to run but hope to be back later....have a good day!!

15. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0