Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi to you too LofL you've been kept out of mischief i see, no you are'nt rambling at all thats what friends are for you know.Boy this thing is slow (its me really).

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
  3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    My lap top is slow at times.It can take anything up to twenty minutes to get up and running.I can do a long post then when I need to send it and error message comes up and I have to switch it all off and start again.

I wonder if the astronauts on the shuttle launch pad have to wait while the launch team have to reboot the system.Houston we have a problem.This page cannot be displayed.....

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Wonder if the horse won that Rosa was talking about never seen tv or listened the radio today,no good all this ratching about you know.
    Mind i had a good rummage about in the charity shops got a lovely stone planter for a pound & a teddy for Charlie.

5. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Kandy you have a fantastic sense of humour :D :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Yes Gogs,I have been wondering how Rosa has been doing and whether she is now celebrating her winnings [​IMG] [​IMG]

Glad you managed to get some bargains for you and Charlie.
    I had a stroke of luck in Tesco's.I spotted that they sell Devil's Claw and it was reduced from �£2.50 down to �£1.25, so I brought the lot.The expiry dates are for 2007 and 2009,so they will be ok to use.I always get mine from Holland and Barratt and didn't know that Tesco's sold it.It is brilliant for my arthritis.Most unlike me to get a bargain.

Does Charlie treat his toys with respect?Our Tina would have torn the teddy to shred's...

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks Gogs,I try to please,though sometimes I get it wrong [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hey that was cheap ,i sent for my devils claw from healthy direct think it was about �£4 something.
    Charlie is a wrecker ted has bits missing. :eek:

9. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,378
    Thank you, Kandy, on behalf of me and Sis.

He lived in Houston, Texas. We knew since March but it was then very quick, within two weeks, a blessing, and he went having just heard Sis and I on the phone two hours before! He was 92 and had a wife and a girlfriend (I won't go into this !!!!). Our friend, aged 59 was a real downer, even quicker. Both from cancer. Our Mum died from cancer in 1956 when she was 36.

PS Love you new siggy .. when Sis comes back tomorrow at lunchtime she'll see it and love it too as we both love glow worms. :D So, don't change it for a day at least, PLEASE!

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    OK LOL.I thought perhaps something had happened to him while I was away the other week and I had missed it.When you go away from here it takes time to get back into the swing of things,so you can miss bits.
    I suppose 92 was a good age,though I can't see me ever reaching that age.
    My dad had a stroke and passed away aged 59,just when I got to the age to be able to have proper adult conversations.It was 3 months before my 21st Birthday,so I didn't feel like celebrating.
    I suppose that is the problem with being one of the youngest of a big family.
    I lost my younger brother at 24,but that was through tragic circumstances..he took his own life...so apart from the youngest,who my parents adopted in 1962,I am officially the youngest.

Glad you like the glow worm,it makes me smile,so I will leave it.
    I am going to log off now as I can't keep my eyes open.I don't know how people can stay on here all through the night..yawn..

See you all tomorrow [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Goodnight Kandy & LofL ,catch up with you tomorow.xxx

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Goodnight Gogs.See you earlyish tomorrow,unless Willow gets me up early as he won't register about the clocks changing [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning to Windy,Wildflower and all the guests.Don't be shy,show yourselves,we don't bite and you know it makes sense.

It is just ever so lightly getting light out there,but it is dry again.
    I have woken up to nine bites on my tummy,so it looks like one of our cats has brought home a lodger,so now I am scratching.I will have to put some cream on them.I suppose it's not bad as we have had the cats three years and this is the first lodger.I will have to find the spray...
    Hoping to get the fruit and veg harvested today and dig up some more carrots and cut some cabbage.

We won't be having a posh meal for today,just some Cumberland sausages which I shall cook along with home grown spuds and vegetables [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hope you all have a good day wherever you are and whatever you do.

This is Kandyfloss signing off,tired with a muzzy head and scratching to death [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning Kandy if you are still there,think you need some frontline on the back of your neck :D :D :D hope you have a good harvest at your allotment.

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    :D :D :D :D We were hoping to steer clear of lodgers,but we are having a blue cat just like Willow coming into the house,so whether that one is bringing them in.I shall have to pop to the vets tomorrow and get some frontline or try the garlic approach.I went up the road earlier to watch the sunrise.It never fails to amaze me how that large ball of heat and light pulls it's self up into the sky,one of the wonders of this planet...

What are you up to today,anything nice?