Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes KF we are lucky its right on our doorstep and we take are little dog round there every day each day produces a different scene,we think that we are lucky to be able to witness each new morning which is different the various birds which come in each day,indeed we are lucky [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    We love all of Cornwall,and have visited Truro Cathedral a number of times.The shops in Truro are very good as well.I know we are only tourists and a lot of Cornish people don't like us visiting,but we still love your part of the world with it's laid back life,fantastic scenery and friendly locals,and not to forget your lovely pasties [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning you guys what you up to today,i'm helping at our cats protection coffee morning & christmas fair hoping its better supported than last time.
    We still have a fair few cats on the rehoming list ,majority of people want kittens.

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Gogs, iv'e just got back indoors from taking photo's of the sunrise.My feet and fingers are freezing and I even wore gloves.
    It looks like we had another frost last night looking at the grass verges,but again the cars are clean.

I hope it goes well for you at the coffee morning.Just make sure you wrap up warm.Are you going on your own or is anyone else in the family helping you? [​IMG]

5. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Kandy o/h going too he loves cats also,great bunch of just nice ordinary people.
    What you & o/h doing today?

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Not sure yet Gogs.We still have work to do in the garden and we have some shallots that need pickling ready for xmas.
    I expect o/h will probably do some more sorting out in the garage and chuck stuff away.I don't know where it all comes from.
    If I can I want to give the lawns a final cut as I couldn't make a good job of it last week as it was damp.

It sounds like you are going to have a great time and it will be nice for you to have a chat.

I am going now so hope you have a lovely day.

I will see if I can get these sunrise photo's on here laterxxx

7. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Rosa will say morning to you now as i am logging off hope you are ok & that i speak to you later.

8. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all,
    Another lovely day here [​IMG] [​IMG] Hope everyone has a good day [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy and gogs, going to be busy shortly bathing rosa and my friend is coming out of hospital for a few hours today and tommorow she has to go back in monday so will be taking her up there so she can leave her car at home.
    have a good day will speak later

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy, nice and sunny went out before to water my plants its a little cold and at least there is no wind thank goodness, quite mild

11. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Rosa,
    should be a good day to get outside - housework willing! [​IMG]

12. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,358
    Morning Kandy, Gogs, Windy and Rosa. Where's macleaf this morning?

Cloudy with the sun popping out occasionally but 20oC so still have the doors and windows open.

Yet another load of wash on the go. Should have everything sorted today. K-G and hubby arrived home just after midnight (their time) last night ... a long day having left here at 9am!

13. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Morning all, such a beautifull morning...!!! Have just come in from a 3hr walk it was beautiful....!! Will post a couple of photos later in the gallery... Have a great day everyone..! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL and marley lovely out there sun is shining.
    macleaf isnt here yet maybe he is sorting his pictures out to put on here :D :D
    glad to hear K-G and hubby arrived home safely, she will be logging in today will she.

15. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning all what a beautiful day [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] forgot to log off again yesterday