Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, gogs, marley & wildflower hope i havnt missed anyone.
    The best excercise i get is taking rosa for a little walk and getting in and out of the car :D :D oh and of course running around the shops and not forgetting the finger excercises on this computer & sketching now.
    making breakfast this morning and going to the hospital this afternoon to see my friend.
    went to wilkinsons yesterday and bought some xmas holly lights and got a great big xmas bauble to hang from the ceiling cant wait to put is up and take pics to show you

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    ;) ;) As you say WF, long may he continue.. ;) ;)

3. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking forward to seing your decorations rosa..I just get a real tree and some holly..nothing very exciting..I did buy some twigs sprayed gold but that will be the lot :eek: I wont be getting a tree with a root this year either as the one i had last year kept leaning towards the window looking for light as it was still alive..it nearly fell over a couple of times..

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    wildflower, I do like a real tree, when growing up ,we always had a real one the smell is lovely, havnt got the room for one so i opted a coulple of years ago for quite a small fibre optic one as they are not as wide at the bottom and i decorate it, stand it as close to the window. 3 weeks now yipeee :D :D

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,349
    Morning all! Drizzling here, had another good rain in the night, but not before I got some more planting done! I'll take pics of my newly designed areas when the sun comes out, tomorrow supposedly.

Hope everyone has a good day. Busy here going to sort out more things for the homeless nearby due to the floods.

6. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Rosa ..dont tell us you are one of those people walking around in a flashing santas hat ?? with xmas ear rings to match :D :D I bet even rosa has her own xmas decorations ..my dog isnt bothered about the presents but he loves the wrapping paper he shreds it up into confetti..he has loads of toys but still prefers some paper..

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    no i dont never dress up my self or do i dress rosa up dont agree with that although i have seen a xmas bandanna for her.
    got some pressies for rosa but mainly getting her nice chewies and dog treats so she has loads to last her right through the festive season [​IMG]

8. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Rosa is a lucky dog.. :D you have to feel sorry at xmas when the dogs home is overflowing with unwanted old dogs as they throw them out to replace them with puppys..My dog is old but i wouldnt even think about throwing him out..I dread his death as it is.. :( :(

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    quite agree with you wildflower feel sorry for all those dogs that are thrown out in the street to be all alone and end up in them freezing kennels and especially over the xmas season my heart goes out to them.
    I went to the kennels before i bought rosa for a small dog, they didnt really have anything suitably sized for a flat. I would of got a greyhound but just too big iff i,d had a house i would of fostered 2 greyhounds no question.
    Rosa is due her annual booster and will get her a check-up while i am there. [​IMG] wise

10. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone.

Thought i would pop in and say Good Morning before i start work...hope to catch up with you all later.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi penny how you doing just going now have to go out for a while will catch up a little later

12. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi there Penny hows things with you? Hi also macleaf ,haven't got the back up team around just now ,you had a busy day?

13. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi gogs been out and about the weather is just to good to be true,clouds have suddenly appeared however so back to our usual down here mainly mist or rain,so i cant wait for spring when the birds start to sing again,although winter dose has its attractions smell of the wood fires and the smoke in little spirals,our own fire with the logs burning,gives a cosy feeling [​IMG]

14. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    When i got up this morning i thought ah not gonna be too bad weather wise,but oh what a miserable,damp,dark day it's been.Been inside all day & i hate it.(doing housework).
    Nice cosy picture you've described there Macleaf,very nice my friend.
    You been busy Kandy?I have a huge pan of soup & a shepherds pie on the go for tonights meal.

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs and Macleaf,hope you both have had a good day.
    We are going out with friends Thursday evening for a meal,so I have been and done some retail therapy this afternoon.
    It is bitterly cold out there and yet they are forecasting a mild night with no frost.
    macleaf your fire sounds sooo inviting
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]