Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Yes gogs I have been busy as well,then as I said abovee I have been clothes shopping.It's not very often I treat myself to new clothes.

Got a card today from you Gogs,Thankyou it was a nice surprise [​IMG] [​IMG]

Your evening meal sounds [​IMG] :drool:I can smell it from herexxx

2. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi girls,just had to tell you this,as you have gathered my wife is a bit how should i put this a little loopy at times,today she went shopping in Truro which is about 10 miles from us,she arrived back with a parking ticket on the windscreen,as you know they are put under the wiper on the drivers side,i went out to greet her as drove up the drive and noticed the sticker,when she got out of the car i asked her whats this was,to which she replied ive no idea how that got on there,how can someone drive 10 miles without noticing a big ticket stuck to the window [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :rolleyes:

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Macleaf :D :D :D was she having a Blonde moment,she sounds like me :D :D that's the sort of thing I would do [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    I don't buy clothes very often either Kandy but it's nice when you do.Hope you didn't mind me sending the card,just a bit impulsive of me i suppose.

BET you didn't say much Macleaf :D :D

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Why should I mind Gogs it was a lovely thought.I wanted to go there last year to renew our Wedding Vows on our Silver Wedding Anniversary,But Mr Kandy isn't romantic now he is getting old,so he said NO :( :( [​IMG]

6. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Never do each time she gose out it cost me money but what the hell life is to short to get upset,besides you really never know what disaster she will get up to next,she lost her keys the other day,where did we find them but of course simple really they were in the airing cupboard :D :D

7. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with you keith life is too short and you would be lost without her i bet, she must keep you in line sometime, and dont say you havent done something or lost something either if you say you havent i dont believe you :eek: :eek: :D :D

how you doing me old china havent been on for a while and missed everyone,

hi to all

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    You must understand macleaf you men only have one thing at a time to think about.US women have to think of loads of things,so sometimes we get a bit absent minded,because in our brains where we leave the car keys isn't as important as how much is that nice piece of jewellery,or when can I get that new pair of shoes/handbag etc,so you need to give us a bit of space...now where did I leave that credit card or three :D :D [​IMG]

9. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi sunshine,nice to see you popping up.Are you keeping ok?Not long now to your holiday is it?At least you will be spending it somewhere warm and dry

11. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi not been on for a while hubby home and cant wait four weeks i think and Thailand here i come, all fine and dandy here how about you

12. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Sunshine nice to have you back on here girl!!!
    Yep Kandy that's the trouble isn't it we have too much on our minds ,apt to make the occasional blunder.
    Oh dear Macleaf youv'e been out numbered again [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    not to worry at least im among you beautiful ladies what more can a man ask [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Yes we are fine thanks sunshine,but we have to keep these men in line especilly Macleaf our substitute Sugar Daddy,while the others are on their walkabout :D :D

15. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    now you have hurt my feelings substitute indeed i thought i was uno sugar daddy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [​IMG] [​IMG]