Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Wildflower and Windy and all seven guests.I feel all croaky this morning,but no hangover as I'm not a big drinker.Had a very nice meal which went down very well.We all sat and chatted for quite a long time then came back to our house for a night cap and more talking...no wonder I sound like a frog,though there are a lot of bugs going round our village at the moment.

We had a frost last night when we left the pub/restaurant but this morning it has gone, though it is bitterly cold out there.

Hope you all have a good day in all you do.At least it's Friday [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Their is 11 guests now :D :D Glad you had a nice time even if you are suffering with the old throat ..it feels cold here as well..I dont think my heating went off yesterday as soon as it drops below a certain tempreture it just fires up again..guess that will happen today as well.. :D

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I think I need to go into hibernation,and wake up in the spring.I just hope I haven't picked something up.Just my luck.I usually pick up the village bugs,then go down with it all over the xmas holidays.I am trying to keep dosed up with my garlic and evening primrose capsules,but might have to resort to some of your remedies WF.I hate being unwell,but also hate having to take painkillers with all the chemicals in them

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Kandy WF & Windy,
    Raw cold one this morning..! No frost but very cold.. Not much of a sunrise this morning too much cloud around.. I hope we are in for a good day..! Looks like it will turn wet tonight... :( Why does it do this just in time for the weekend..!!! Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good this morning Kandy, but good to hear you all had a lovely time last night..!! [​IMG] Catch up with you all, but have a good day if I don't..!! [​IMG] :D

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning MF,thanks for your kind words.I forgot to say in my weather in my weather report that we have loads of clouds here,but no good for sunrise pictures.I just cannot believe how cold it is outside.I need to go and refill my bird feeders,but keep putting it off brrrr.No sign or Rosa or Gogs yet this morning,they must still be sleeping zzzzzz.

Hope you have a very good day in all you do [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning KF,MF & WF ,just being silly you guys sorry bout all the Fs :rolleyes:
    Lost a slipper think a 4 legged thing must have it somewhere!!
    Glad you had a nice time Kandy,but sorry you don't feel up to scratch this morning.

7. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    kandy ..their are lots of simple remedys in the influenza thread in the wildflower section..i put some more up this morning give one a whirl if it does no good try another thing..Rosa must be having a long lie in.. :rolleyes: I suppose she was up late as usual..Their is wind and rain forcast for here for the weekend..that will remove the leaves off the trees..suppose i had better get the chores done if i start playing with my software nothing will get done.. :(

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Gogs..! Anybody got any interesting plans for the weekend..??

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning Rosa hope you are well! [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, damp and dismal here, just put the heating on as i feel a bit cold.
    sorry kandy to hear of your oncoming cold and am pleased you had a very nice evening with your friends.
    dont think i,m doing much over the weekend as o/h got a call he has to go to aberdeen sunday for some course on monday before he goes back off-shore next week, so you cant make a lot of plans, maybe doing a sunday dinner on saturday we will see what happens.

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Gogs and Rosa,hope you are both well.WF I will take a peep and see what I can do for myself,thanks.I am starting to get a headache as well,so will have to see how it goes.

Went to see about some sun pictures but it is too cloudy.There is some frost up by the duckpond, but none near us.We must be nearer the Equator :D :D

12. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Bye for now all,have a good day

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    bye for now gogs have a good day whatever your plans speak later.
    kandy think you should have had a lie in, has mr kandy gone to work.

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Yes Rosa he has gone.I am going to take it easy.Everyone I speak to in the village has some sort of sniffle,so I am not suprised I have picked something up.
    Have a good day :D :D

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy i guess being in a small village once one person gets a cold it sharp goes around.
    enjoy your day whatever your up to.