Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning rosa, hope you are well.. Off now see you all later... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley do hope your fine will speak later [​IMG]

3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,346
    Morning ona and all. Just popping on to have a look around and say hi.

Have a load of wash going as it's beautiful and sunny so will dry quickly. Temp about 18oc now.

Falo mais tarde.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, enjoy your washing i did some yesterday aswell as doing my friends for her, got to iron them later.
    speak later

5. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone.

I cant stay long...have some errands to run but hope to pop back in later today.
    Wanted to say Hello and hope you all have a great day..
    Its Friday....can you tell I'm happy [​IMG] [​IMG] :D :D :D

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon penny,anything planned for the weekend,sorry i missed you earlier been doing all my ironing, speak later,

7. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi Rosa.....nice to see you....we've been playing tag on here havent we (lol).
    No plans for the weekend...for once...and its kind of nice too. I am going to finish getting out my decorations and find a small pine tree for my front porch...and thats about it.
    You?

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi penny, making the tea shortly just having pie and chips, luv chip sandwiches.
    I have been checking were all my decorations are got some in a cupboard, in the wardrobe and under the bed all boxed up, keeping them all in their places until nearer the time unlike my neighbour down stairs they have all theirs up, mind its lovely the windows all lit, going to take some pictures when i get a chance.
    putting mine up towards the end of this month.

9. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    I want to finish off outside before the weather turns nasty here.....we did get the lights up across the front of the house last weekend, so thats done, thankfully.
    I want just a little 2-3 foot pine tree for my front porch as a decoration....may go for a walk and find one, we have a friend who has lots of property up the mountain and will go check there....i have my shovel ready to dig (lol).
    Any plans for you?

10. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    penny..It must be great living with lots of snow ..We dont get much here now probably due to global warming..when i was young we nearly allways got a good snow fall in the winter now we are lucky to see a few flakes..It makes it feel so much like xmas when you get snow..my neighbour doesnt celebrate xmas and every xmas day she puts a line of washing out..I think she is trying to convince herself its not xmas.. :D :D

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    see wildflower iff we had loads of snow we would all be putting our decorations up earlier :D :D

12. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Pretty much everyone over here gets a jump on putting up their lights at least, it makes for a miserable day when its blizzardy out and you're trying to hang the lights (lol).

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    when do you put your tree up and decorations indoors the same as us close to beginning of december or earlier

14. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Its true when its all dark wet and miserable the sight of the xmas lights looks lovely and cheerfull..Go on then rosa put them up we know you are dieing too.. :D Their is a house quite near me that decorates it a lot and people drive past just to view..I dont know if i would fancy a flashing santa on the roof..but i wouldnt mind a xmas tree lit up in the garden that would look magical..

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    looking forward to putting them up will wait a couple of weeks at least, we are putting the lighted snowman up on the garages on monday, so will enjoy that for the time being :D :D