Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    We always get a real tree so usually 10 days before Christmas is when we go and get it.
    I have everything else done by then.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    penny your all organised i am too like to just have everything done as i would hate to do things at the last minute.

3. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    I hate the last minute and freezing outside hanging up my decorations....so its better to do it now then later.
    I cant wait to see what your's look like.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    penny when you get finished we want pictures and when i have got all mine up will be taking pics and putting them up, I keep saying i,m getting no more and i see another decoration or set of lights, well the more the merrier :D :D

5. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Rosa they have some nice xmas tree lights in sainsburys that look like feathers and they are only �£6 ..I must get my decorations out and see if the lights still work..I havnt got a clue where they are the o/h will probably know..I am sure i have goiven my fairy to the dog to chew up as well so i will need a new one..
    I will take a picture of my tree when its done..
    Oh by the way i am up first this morning but gogs is also up but hasnt posted..Have to get trolley rage round the supermarket shortly..
    :D

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Wildflower a very good morning to you ,i logged in on the lap top ages ago & couldn't get any further mebbees i've wrecked it,b..... thing that it is.My lot done the shopping yesterday ,pleased bout that.Whats the weather like with you ? its awful here!

7. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well its still dark but it looks damp the tree is moving slightly and thats about it..have got to go out ran out of coffee and just had tea and now i feel sick !! tea allways makes me feel sick..should have had drinking chocolate or water.. :( We were forcast wind today so it may get worse later..

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    I cannot drink tea either Wildflower just don't like the taste of it

9. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all,
    I'll make you a brew WF, do you take sugar! :D :D Weather doesn't seem too bad her at the moment. Flat calm and quite warm, hopefully will last coz I've really got to get some weeding done! :rolleyes:

10. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Windy mines a black coffee no sugar :D you ok?

11. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Gogs..i am now drinking a bottle of water as i feel really sick yuk..I only drink black coffee a good brand i dont like happy shopper coffee..I like it to taste of coffee had better go and get dressed and make my way to the supermarket.. :D dodge the trolleys and all the men dawdling around :D I think people are at their worst in supermarkets some walk around like they are in a dream..blocking my way..P.S I am the shopper from hell i lift all the fruit and veg trays up and take the fresh from underneath and leave a trail of disturbed trays ..I am not buying fruit and veg that has been handled in case they havnt washed their hands.. :D :D anyway they allways put the fresh underneath .. :rolleyes:

12. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Gogs, fine and dandy thanks, hows you?

I'm off to Asda in a mo, hoping to get there before the crowds! Hate shopping with a passion, but it has to be done :rolleyes:

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning to you all this damp morning.I didn't wake up until 7.00 then came downstairs to bits of a mouse on the lounge floor which needed clearing away,then I have to get this thing up and running.
    It was raining all evening so that is why it is all damp,though we have no wind and rain at the moment...
    WF I some times feel sick if I try drinking my tea too quickly.I don't really like tea and cannot stand coffee,so it's that or hot chocolate which I love.

Windy I hope you manaage to get something from the big supermarkets for what you lost because of Farepak going under.Let's face it they can all afford it.

Gogs,glad to hear that your lot got all the shopping done yesterday while you were busy :D :D

[​IMG]

14. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    My lot said our local Asda & Morrisons were heaving yesterday,good idea to go early me thinks!
    I only drink one kind of coffee too wildflower think it begins with "N".
    Morning Kandy i was wakened by a furry thing purring loudly in my ear,fed them & they are out on their morning mission now.
    Will try to get Martyn to put a few pics on here,got quite a lot of my "beloved" previous garden ( sad story behind that one it has taken a long time for me to put it behind me) then hopefully the progress of the jungle to some sort of order here.

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    To think it is still only the begining of November and people are getting into the swing of things.
    They gave it out on the TV last night that Queens Gate in Peterborough had already turned on it's Xmas lights :eek:Before long they will be keeping them on all year

Gogs.We left behind a lovely garden and couldn't believe it when we went back to visit our neighbough,and saw that a lot of shrubs we had grown had been ripped out and chucked away.The Daphne we had left had taken 21 years to grow,and the scent from the flowers in spring was breathtaking :D

[​IMG]