Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning girls and iff there is any guys, very sunny here this morning, was very busy yesterday have been doing my friends washing for her its all dry and ironed and of course i did all my own.
    I normally drink n but started buying tesco own make and it is lovely so i go between them both.
    hope you all have a great day, speak later

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning and Goodbye Rosa,for the time being.Just had a nice shower,now we are off to Tesco's speak laterxxx

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning to all who have just come on,i will have to go for now hope all is well for you!

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,343
    Good morning from sunny Portugal, too. It's a pleasant 17oC so we're in for a fine potter in the garden day. Must go buy 150 litres of substrata (compost with fertilizer) to fill those concrete pots so I can plant my Mystery Trees from Cyprus (now identified as Thevetia Peruviana (Yellow Oleander / Mexican Oleander but not related to the Oleanders! :confused: ) in them.

Think they're clearing out between the orange trees with a plough as there's a dreadful din going on! :(

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, you sound as iff your going to have a busy day in the garden, sunny here but very cold.speak later

6. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning everybody, I am back for 1 week only, using my daughters broadband while she is on holiday, but there is a price to be paid..... doggy sitting! :eek: :D

Will have a look around GC and try to catch up with emails, see you later. ;)

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Dag,nice to see you back on here if only for a short time.We sure have missed you.Good luck with the doggy sitting and I hope your building work is coming on fine :D :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Just got back from Tesco's so Mr Kandy is putting it away while I am doing this.Just off to hang some washing out,then I'll be back if only for a short while :D [​IMG]

9. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello dag nice to see you back :D Bet you have loads of reading too do around the site.. :rolleyes:

10. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Dag great to see you back,how's life treating you?

11. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Must just say i will be going to the supermarket as soon as it opens next saturday as their were some right idiots roaming around today about 9 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i nearly pranged a man on my trolley as he just stood their like dolly daydream..they should put horns on the trolleys.. :D I dread the xmas shop as its bumper to bumper then..still i have coffee again to calm the shattered nerves..

12. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I hit Asda at 8, no cars in the mother and child places [​IMG] and not many people inside. It was just filling up when I was leaving. I am a shopping genius :rolleyes: :D :D Glad to hear you're fully caffiened again WF :D

13. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    So sorry Dag, forgot to say hello :rolleyes: [​IMG]

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi dag so pleased your back with us, when i got back before i nearly fell off my seat when i saw that you were logged in :D :D

15. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I shall be in sainsburys at 7 next saturday morning :D Then i can do a trolley dash all on my own.. :D :D Its gone dark here the wind is picking up and i guess we will have rain shortly..I am waiting for x factor to start tonight dont know if any of you others watch it but i like eton road..especially the odd one.. :D