Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning all, wet & windy here ,you'll get blown over out there WF!

2. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I know gogs i can hear it whistling round the house..i have to go though..Will put my boots on to anchor me down.. :D anyway i am not a thin wispy person so my fat will weigh me down..

3. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all,
    wet and windy here too(not me, the weather!!)
    Good luck at the hospital WF, hope you can get there ok!!!! If you take a brolly you could do a Mary Poppins :D :D

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone.I've been up since six but have been getting creases out of clothes-Ironing.
    It is wet out there and blowing a gale.The clouds look like they are in a race.

WF.Hope you manage to get to the hospitalok and I hope all goes well for you...

Gogs it looks like we all have the same weather today :D :D

[​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, very windy here to this morning.
    good luck at the hospital, I would wear a hat as the brolly will end up in bits with this horific gusts :D :D

6. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    They reckon we are going to have lots of gales this week..it does look cold outside will have to wrap up and try to avoid anyone sneezing or coughing in case they are spreading germs..I dont need a cold or flu..still i have a cupboard full of remedies .. :D i take wet wipes to the hospital as well in case i catch mrsa.. :eek:

7. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I havnt got a brolly at all i keep loosing them and poking peoples eyes out with them..it would definately be a form of transport though today... :D

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,It looks like we shall all be mermaids by the end of the week,better have a look for my flippers later :D :D

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all,, my we are all here this morning..!! :D :D Very wet & windy here this morning too..!!! :( Hope you get to the hospital ok WF.. Dogs to vets for booster jabs today... Awwww poor old things.... ;) :D Charley will be singing to all & sundry at the surgery, the others shaking & wanting to go home..!!!!! Anybody else got plans for today..!! [​IMG]

10. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes i must go and get dressed now and dig some warm clothes out,,My dog has homeopathic boosters marley as he was bred that way so i kept him too it..By for now.. :rolleyes:

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    wildflower :D :D I used to always lose my brollys and i bought one of them wee little ones and it goes into my bags perfectly mind never tested it out in these winds, so i wear an anorak with an attached hood for that purpose.

yes kandy and gogs the whole country must be the same as it is not nice here started last night, we were going to put the large snowman up on the roof this morning but may give it a miss until the winds die down, so i will go to marks & spencers to get my xmas cake, was going to make one and worked it out is was going to be expensive and is ok price at marksies.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley,yes we were just saying its awful out there.
    rosa is due her booster and getting her claws cut at the same time, was thinking of buying the clippers and see iff the nurse will show me how to cut her claws, got rosa a flea collar yesterday, my o/h was speaking to a friend of ours and he has a border collie and he reccomends these collars, his dog wears one all the time and it is about 7 year old and he was saying he never has had bother with these nasty little critters.

13. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    HI rosa, Definately ask them to show you how to clip claws... I do the old Jack Russells... Just have to be careful not to cut the quick, but if you are shown how & where to cut you will be fine doing rosa's... I have a pair of clippers that work like pliers.. Excellent, one snip & done..!! I use frontline now I'm afraid as mine are all in & out of the water daily so find collers useless..!! Or they leave them hanging in the hedgerow somewhere..!!! :eek: :D

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    will do marley were is the best place to buy these clippers as i saw some in tescos but didnt buy them.will they sell them in the vets.
    I was reading the flea collar buff and it says water doesnt affect these collars you can keep it on all the time and they last approx 5 months not that rosa goes in the water just when she gets her bath.

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning MF hope you are ok.
    I clip our dogs claws easiest with the white ones,dark ones a bit riskier so i just take the very ends off.Rosa think i got the new clippers in wilkinsons,vets will be expensive i think.