Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Not so much the water on the collers rosa, more they just dissintegrate..!!!!! I bought my clippers in Boots the chemists.. They are the same as Chiropodists use for us..!!!!! Your vets may sell them though.. See what the vet says then take it from there... ;)

2. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
  3. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all, Sorry to say this but no wind here and it's clear blue sky! :D

I guess I am going to have to get used to being mugged by those 2 accomplices every morning this week! I was determined to survive it this morning at 5.30 but didn't realise just how effective their other weapon in their armoury would be and came out waving a white flag! :D :D

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning MF hope you are well this blustry day.
    I used to find it impossible trying to cut Tina's claws at the end of her days as they were black and you couldn't tell where the vain was.I had no problem when she did a lot of hard path walking as that kept them short,but once she stopped walking they grew long,and did so because she was old as well.
    I took her to the vets and held her while they did it and there was blood everywhere.It upset Tina as they caused her pain and it upset me as well to see what they were doing to her....

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Dag.I have to smile at your doggy stories.It makes the mind boggle
    I am envious at your lovely blue sky.We have a bit of that but that is above the clouds.

Have a good day in all you do [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning Dag glad to hear you're having better weather than us.You busy today?

7. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Gogs and Kandy, yes things to do this morning and school run this afternoon which for me will take all day.

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    marley will wait and see the vet before i buy the clippers must admit i am frightened to do it.

morning dag, your lucky having nice weather it is really bad here, when i go out later i will probably get blown off my feet with this wind, mind pleased its not raining aswell as the 2 combined is awful.

9. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning rosa, from what you lot are saying, I don't suppose it's going to stay fine here for long?

BTW here is the chief trouble maker the third dog (thinks she is) never been over the garden fence, ever! Much more fun playing with the boy's! :D :D

[​IMG]

10. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I clip my dogs nails i bought my clippers at crufts..But local pet shops sell them also..I used to pay a woman �£15 to come and do them and he hated it..Last time she came she hit him accross the head and called him scum..so i booted her out..and the woman i bought him off told me to do it so i do ..i am very carefull and just take a little and often..havnt had a blood disaster..I also trim my dog myself..he loves it as he likes to be groomed..Well i wont be going to the hospital as o/h isnt back and no way am i walking in this weather..it would take me 40 minutes at least..

11. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning, a bit damp today and dark, I refuse to put the light on because it is day time but I am struggling to see the keys to write this so I apologise for any spelling mistakes now.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    dag great pic of btw can see a sketch coming on ha ha, yes the weather isnt too nice although the sky is blue and its sunny looks very decieving out there.

wildflower, I can get them done at my local grooming parlour i just walk in and she charges me �£7 not bad and rosa was excellent they even commented how good she was, but iff i can learn to do it myself it would be more convenient so will see the nurse in the vets and ask them to show me as i cannot very well ask the grooming parlour can i and them losing out.
    That is some walk to the hospital and especially in this wind nasty weather. :D :D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning celia, looks like the weather there isnt too good either, is their any gusts at your neck of the woods. :D :D

14. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    rosa..not going to the hospital have missed appointment now..o/h has only just got back..
    my dog struggles with anyone except me handling him so its best if i do it..as he weighs a ton if you want a fight with him.. :D he is a proper couch potatoe he saw how windy it was he ran outside to the loo and sprinted back in as fast as his legs will carry him..thats him for the day now he will spend the rest of the day on the sofa..After i have done the work i will have a go at ricky again with that new photo but it wont be as good as dags..do you want him as a xmas card or just colourfull..???????

15. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Off now, see you all later... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]