Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    wildflower ricky as a xmas card please, did you see the recent photo in dags gallery he has so kindly offered to paint him for my friend, looking forward to seeing him as i just cannot get him right and i think he will be better painted you will see the true colours as black and white sketch just does not do him justice.

2. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    yes have taken his picture..its dark but you can see his head okay..Well rosa that dog food i ordered last monday has just arrived ..grrrrrrrrrrrrr it was in newcastle parcel depot over the weekend i was frantic..i wont be getting anymore from pet supermarket..i will just get it direct in future..he had to have a sunday dinner yesterday as he had no food at all..so he had half a joint of beef and all the trimmings i think he had more than O/H.. :D

3. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Rosa, it's a little windy but the rain has set in for the day. Pollycat keeps going out and coming back 5 minutes later soaked through. I've got a toasty fire going in the kitchen to make it cheerful whilst washing out my cupboards, found lots of things passed their use by date. I found something dated 2003!

4. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    afternoon all thought i would drop by see how you doing,like C says the weather is just plain miserable,but are we downhearted,yep :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon macleaf, i,m sketching the horses again on a much larger scale, turning out excactly the same and better i think, just thought that A3 size is too small for that picture.

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon celia, seems we are having the same weather.just been shopping at m&s bought my xmas cake, tins of biscuits, petti fours and a few other little bits to put away.I should look through my cupboards for out of date items that we forget about.

7. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    cant wait to see the results ;)

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    its taking ages having a break from it for a little while lots of detail mmmm hard work

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi all good to be back home,not nice out there at all!

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs,missed a dam good sunset tonight because I was getting everything ready for tonights meal.It takes time preparing everything.It has been dry all day though we have still got the wind that we woke up with.Just off to check on everything be back soon...

11. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    rosa..you must have great willpower if we had tins of chocolates in here before xmas we would eat them..one xmas i ended up making 3 xmas cakes every time i went out shopping my o/h would cut himself a slice..so then i would have to do another one..I wont make my cake till the end of the month then i will tell him quite firmly if he dares to cut a slice he will be baking the next one..What a disaster that would be.. :eek:

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa and WF hope you both have had a good day.Sorry to read WF that your appointment was missed.It is a bit of a nuisance when you build yourself up to it,but it cannot be helped.I don't blame you for not wanting to go trudging out in that weather

13. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Kandy ..I suppose my weather is the same as yours and likely to get worse..i can hear the wind whistling round the house.. :D

14. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone.

i finally got some pictures of my Christmas decorations and hope to post them tongight, if i can figure it out, if not i will send them to Rosa and she said she would do it for me.
    Hope you are all having a good day.
    Back later :D :D

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Penny,nice to hear from you,looking forward to the pictures [​IMG] [​IMG]