Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning have only just got dressed i was up late again !!!!!!!!!yes its raining here..My xmas shopping is allmost done i shall go to bham next friday and finish it off..then their is the wrapping i hate that part..i have bought the dogs xmas presents and he has had them all... he has turned the house upside down till he got them..so wont buy him anymore till 3 days before xmas..i usually buy my daughters dog something as well and my dog steals that as well... he has over a 100 toys..with him its the more the merryier..
    :eek: :eek:

2. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning MF ,you guys must be better organised than me,i do it every year,this putting off til tomorrow thing!
    I just caught the end of the news so didn't hear it Kandy,poor soul.
    These springers are to watch too Wildflower,they sniff things out & stand & bark.bark&bark

3. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all, it's even been raining here! :D

Bad start for the day, microwave has stopped working so porridge delayed this morning!

Strange thing though is that the turn table goes round only when the door is open!!!!!!!!!
    When the door is shut, it's as dead as a door nail, no display, nothing. Good job the microwave part don't come on! It's going straight down the tip!

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, windy, gogs & marley.
    everyone is nearly all sorted for xmas or getting there by the sounds of things, me to got nearly all the cupboards full of goodies, only thing to buy is the turkey, other meats and veg and the fruit ohhh satsumas.
    going xmas shopping in a couple of weeks time for pressies for the family, getting right in the mood now.
    kandy forgot to mention those little ornaments you saw under rosas picture forgot they were there, I had just bought them in tesco and just hung them there for the time-being :D :D

5. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Sent the rain to you Dag,don't like to be greedy thought we should share it :D
    Have to be a pan job for the porridge this morning then!
    PS Good Morning Rosa

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning wildflower and dag,looks dry out there this morning but sounds windy.
    I have a microwave dag will fly it to essex :D :D I hardly use mine and still use a pan to heat my milk up for my ready brek which i just love, must get into the habit of using the micro for that sort of thing.

7. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I transferred it to a pan, put it on low on the ring, and didn't know Mrs.DAG had turned it up to 5 !!!!!!!! so it boiled over and the porridge has gone all sticky and horrible! Can't stand it like that, it's like glue, so in the bin job!

Sometimes I wonder about Mrs.DAG!!!!! Mark 5 with milk and then goes out the room and leaves it! [​IMG] [​IMG] I think she is cracking up! :D

Don't fancy breakfast now [​IMG]

8. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Don't think much of your weather Gogs, I am sending back up again! :D :D

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    oh dear mrs dag will be in the bad books now, must admit done that myself what a mess all over the cooker :D :D

10. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all, not raining yet and the wind has died down, rain forecast for this afternoon. I'm having a quiet day today catching up on things I missed 'cos of work, then taking Youngest to opticians.
    Saw a squirrel this morning, the first for ages. Is it me are are they becoming brown rather that grey? This one had a cream tummy as well rather than a white one. Are they cross breeding with red squirrels?

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning celia, just been out and its not too bad out there a little cold but quite mild.
    I dont really know much about squirrels breeding but maybe iff you put your question in the wildlife section and have you a picture so we can see what it looks like, the only thing i know about them we have the red ones and the grey are american introduced into england but can drive ours out, sorry i cant be of much more help.

12. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Further to my microwave problems this morning. I thought I had cracked it by fetching our identical microwave round and swapping them over.

Wrong, same problem again exactly!!!!! :eek: :eek:

2 machines having the same fault at the same time.....rediculous! :rolleyes:

Only common thing is the power supply, nothing wrong with that, also tried running it in another room, still same result!

Am I going mad, or am I going mad? [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    that strange both microwaves going, your not going mad dag its just one of those things. :D :D

14. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah, but that's impossible rosa!

It's pooring with rain here as well, I think today is cancelled, I will start again tomorrow! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I honestly didnt think microwaves would have a fault and especially 2 maybe you have a ghost in your presence :D :D