Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, :D :D mine probably wouldnt be able to pass the pub so i would end up with nought for xmas, I even carve the turkey and stuff it :D :D

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I like that one.I wouldn't have the pub problem as mine would rather have the food than the drink :D :D I don't mind stuffing the bird,but Mr Kandy always insists on doing the carving as he doesn't trust me when I wave the carving knife about.He thinks I am trying to chop his head off :D :D as if I would do such a thing [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Evening all,not a good day the O/H went out for 5 minuits came back 3 hours later with the wing mirror hanging and banging on the door of the car hell thats about Ã?£90 to repair,i ask what happen,she said there was this branch sticking out on the road and it didnt move,there is just no answer to that,still havnt worked it out [​IMG] [​IMG] :D one has to

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Macleaf,I think you need to buy her some new glasses :D :D

6. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    My sympathy is with Mrs. Macleaf, clearly it was the trees fault! :D :D

7. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeh Dag thats the impression i got from her,stupid of me to think otherwise,after all trees should move when they see a loony comeing along,my better half thinks even trees should move for her :D :D :D im too sure why im laughing as i said that will cost at least �£90,i felt that i should get her a push bike,but there again the poor people on the pavements would be at risk from her :D :D :D

8. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I am only thankful that Mrs.DAG don't drive because she would like a cannon mounted on the bonnet to blast everybody out of the way!!! :D :D

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    What about a zimmer frame or one of those motorised scooters :D :D

10. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi everyone just me again

dont know whats been going on but are you two (macleaf & Dag) saying something about us women drivers, i agree with kandy men need new glasses especially me o/h he blames everyone else but himself cos he is the greatest driver in the world as he puts it but i say NOT, I wish Mrs Dag did drive and get all you hooligans off the road :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

11. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    Mrs Pal is going off on one about this Macleaf :eek:
    Apparently it's all a mans fault.
    Firstly the man who made the roads too narrow in Cornwall,then the man who planted the tree,then the man who didn't trim it back properly,then the man who designed the mirrors to stick out too far and me for being a typical man because I tut tutted
    :rolleyes:
    So it's obviously NOT Mrs Macleafs fault in any way shape or form...and Mrs Pal is prepared to..Quote" Argue with any MAN that says different!"
    :rolleyes:

12. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Dag :D :D :D motorised scooters,anything thats got a motor is like a challenge to her max revs and to hell with the outcome,i think not :D :D :D anyway the gong has gone sleep tight W [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Sunshine P, Mrs.DAG would get all the hooligans off the road and everybody else as well! You should see the damage she causes with her shopping trolley!!! :D :D

14. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Well it has been that kind of a day, everything has been a mystery, and now macleaf mentions me and motorised scooters, (wasn't me) he has gone to his usual dinner, so what is the significance of 'sleep tight W' ? :confused:

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    i would like to know that who is w macleaf :D :D