Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning to me this morning,did you have a good nights sleep Kandy,no Kandy,oh why was that Kandy, I thought we had got intruders in the house Kandy,but guess what Kandy,No, go on please tell me Kandy,well I had locked the cat in the Dining room and he was trying to get out.Thank god for that Kandy,so everything is safe Kandy.Yes Kandy...now can I go back to bed Kandy [​IMG] yes Kandy,of course you can,nite nite :D :D

2. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Kandy :D [​IMG]
    I'm here - I just go invisible when there's no-one else on [​IMG] Glad you didn't have an intruder of the 2 legged kind [​IMG]

3. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning...we have had strong winds all my plant pots are rolling around outside..and we recently had a load of rain..so it looks like it will be one of those days.. :eek:

4. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning WF,
    Gale force winds here all last night and lashing rain :rolleyes: Scared to go out and have a look at any damage it may have caused! :rolleyes:

5. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    Good Morning everyone.
    I'm off to work at seven and it don't look that good out side! And just to start off the week on a high, I just found one of our large pots smashed after the strong winds last night.... :mad: .....Roll on tea time :rolleyes: [​IMG]

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning WF and Windy,we too had the gale force winds and lashing rain,but it is still dark out there so don't know what has happened.
    Windy glad you liked the pictures of the white Kaffir Lily.Had a look at the dark pink ones yesterday,but a lot of the flowers have formed seed pods and the reast of the flowers on the stem don't look brilliant for a photo :(

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Pal,sorry about your pot getting smashed.They say Scotland is going to have it bad up there again today.Have a good day

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning Kandy.Nick,WF,Windy & all,yep nasty old morning here.

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all,
    :eek: Seems like we have all had a very windy night... All my pots are intact, but a couple blown over that I left up on the table... [​IMG] Kandy I love your "good morning" to yourself..!!! You are a star, brings a smile on this dismal morning..!!! :D Sorry about your pot Pal, did you lose the plant as well?? :( Well as you say, looks like this weather is blowing Northwards now, as it is calmer here now.. [​IMG] Look out Gogs!! Hope you have everything roped down..!!!!! :D

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning MF,glad you liked it,but I think they will be carting me off in the back of a wagon to the funny farm one of these fine days. :D :D We still have wind here,by the looks of things and my weeping cherry has lots all it's clothes.The clouds are racing to the North,so Gogs will certainly be in for it.I only hope no one was injured out on the roads last night as there always seems to be trees down when it is wet and windy

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi MF everything was white with sleet on friday night, maybe us humans should hibernate !!!!

12. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    suppose i had better get dressed and face another day..The heating will be on all day again as i popped my nose out and its cold.. :( Think i will go and clatter some thing to wake the o/h up.. :D

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    [​IMG] WF, thought i was the only one that done things like that.
    Charlie just knocked this off carrying on!
    Come on Rosa & Dag where are you this morning,Kandy has been up hours, talking to herself she was too :D :D

14. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning everyone, see you lot have all been having bad weather again, what's all this about wind????

Don't suppose you would like another picture of the sky here??? No, I thought not! :D :D

Well, it is overcast and the ground is wet, so not so good.

Will be packing my bags soon, have a nice day! :D :D

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Have a nice time too Dag,in your tent in the garden.We will be thinking of you when you are up to your knees in snow :D :D

Bye Bye.

We'll meet again don't know where don't know when,but I know we'll meet again some sunny day.... :D :D