Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,486
    Are you unhappy with Tiscali or do you now have two computers and want each on broadband? You can have two broadband suppliers, but only if you have two separate telephone lines. However, it is possible to connect two computers onto a single line ... as we are here! Does that help? [​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I have got 2 seperate bt lines, but bt said i cant have 2 seperate broadband users and that i would have to download tiscali onto my lap top but in any event i will have to get a wireless router first apparently for this lap top, there is a phone extention for the lap top i cant understand why it doesnt connect straight away with that. mind boggles with these computers. :(

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    LoL just called bt broadband you have to have 2 seperate tel. numbers as you cant run 2 broadband users on the same line, that makes sense to me. [​IMG] This is so muddly to me trying to get my head around things at times. [​IMG]

4. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,486
    It can be done, Rosa ... we both use broadband, me in the kitchen / diner and t'other half in his room and we only have one line! Then again, t'other half earned his living working with network systems!

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Sorry LoL that i didnt get back to you, my broadband has been off called tiscali and he talked me through how to get back on, I just hate that when it happens iff you dont know what you are doing. just as well they have a help line.
    While i was on the phone asked him about my lap top he is going to send me an e-mail for pc world and to take the lap top up their and he said they will help. [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Good evening shiney, think everyone must be having an early night will be going shortly myself.
    Kandy floss says hi she is tired and gone to bed early [​IMG]

7. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,486
    Evening, Rosa! Why are you talking in Wakey, wakey at night?

Had a long, long, long day with various things but am home now and about ready to go to bed ... just came on quickly to say Candy and Cal are here with us ... zillions of photos taken but they are asleep now as you would be when you are only 35 days old! :eek:

I'll tell more tomorrow and obviously pictures will be forthcoming SOO-OOON!

Sleep tight if you crash and burn in the next few minutes .... [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Evening LoL, i was talking in wakey wakey as we normally all meet in here at some stage do we not.
    Pleased to hear candy and cal are at home with you at last and they are fine. looking forward to seeing the pics of them tommorow.
    Nite Nite speak tommorow [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    LoL just realized i should of been in nite nite all ohhhh got it all muddled up, not with it tonight as this computer is playing me up when i log into my broadband, no page to display got a right carry on, keep having to go into broadband connections, called tiscali he talked me through it, then thought it would be ok and still having problems, dont know what is wrong [​IMG] Leave it tonight maybe another question for pc medic. :confused:

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning to you all.If this is in the wrong place do tell me.The alarm went off at 6am,but I just crashed straight back out.Just got up,so am still bleary eyed.

Thought I had better say hello before you all think that me and Shiney [​IMG] :love:had run off to Gretna Green.

Kandy [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,806
    Morning everyone.
    rosa, I hope your sick broadband gets better soon. Can't help you there as I am on narrow band - it is so narrow it is almost non-existent. When I click on 'Add Reply' it takes about 2 minutes to send it and I can't even get into 'Member's gallery' because it takes so long to download a page of pictures that I could go shopping whilst it did it. Except I would probably be cut off for not having done anything for so long. :mad: That's got my morning moan out of the way. All cheerful now. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --------------------
    shiney

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Good morning kandyfloss dont worry you are in the right place wakey wakey it was me last night that put my post in the wrong place it was LoL that corrected me didnt realize until she said, so i hopped over to here. [​IMG] sound like a little bunny.

Morning shiney, how are you this fine well--- very foggy here on the coast [​IMG]

13. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all damp here today..... [​IMG]

14. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,806
    Morning MF and rosa - and all you lovely people out there this time of the morning.

It rained a bit in the night and now the sun is trying to come out and play.
    ---------------------
    shiney

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Morning Mf ,hope you fit and well, hopefully apart from the fog here, looks fine and dry and a lot warmer than it was. [​IMG] I like these little rolling eyes so cute isnt he. [​IMG]