Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy glad you like the latest sketches, the gong will be going shortly for macleaf.

macleaf have you seen the picture of your gong just after your g and ts :D :D

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I think he has already gone Rosa,early night I think.If you click on my village website www.mawsleyvillage.co.uk then scro;; down to gallery you will see photos of my village.Mine is the part built one with the flags outside.This photo was taken in 2001 before the duck pond got choked :D :D

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    All of us are lions,yeah didn't realise that,it explains things eh!!

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I see Macs gone and he didn't say goodnight :(

5. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow. Times really capable of stretching far too long distances when boyfriend-bringing-home-take-away in involved. :(

I'm so pleased with all the ratty pics! When i've eaten out comes the camera and its photo shoot on white background facing me time! :D

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Whiley,you getting hungry !

7. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Not anymore! Hes back! Speak tonight all! Take care!

8. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    This a true story,this did happen a few nights ago,as you might know after dinner we have a few little drinks and then,as Ann feels the cold i fill up the bed warmer,to those who have no idea what im talking about ,it like a frying pan with a lid and a long handle,i fill this with hot embers from the fire,i then put this between the sheets to warm up Anns side of the bed,she dose feel the cold,however this night a cinder must of fell out,i didnt notice as there was quite a lot of skid marks on the bed due to the warmer,well i reired,and on this night Leaf our little dog also joined me,Ann then arrived as i said she dose feel the cold and always dresses for the occasion pink little short top with what i think you might call pop sox you know the thing they have rings of different colours and they go up to the nether regions,in fact she dose look like one of those ice lollies,however Ann jumps into bed,nothing sedate about my Ann,then all of a sudden this high pitched scream,bless her she had sat on the cinder,now Leaf thinking i was attacking her mistress,grab hold of my hand,not to gentle i might add,with this i too leapt about a foot in the air dislodging Leaf who promptly grab hold of my foot which by now i was exposed in all my glory as i sleep with no clothes on,i then thought how lucky i was,strange you might think,but she was ready to grab anything that was protruding,so i was content to let her bite away at my foot,Ann in the meantime had retired to the bathroom and had sat on the bidet,Leaf seeing his mistress gone followed her thus releasing my foot,now having collected myself i wrapped my foot in a towel and also my hand,Wifey wants to go to hospital,so collected her keys,how come womens car keys seem to have so much junk on them.forget about door keys thers a smurf,model of a bus,a cone which smells nice,picture of Leaf anyway as it happens its pouring down with rain.now as i didnt have any clothes on i grab the first thing that came to hand as it happened it was Anns bathrobe,you know the thing pink with white feathers,we got Ann into the car of course Leaf had shot in as well,now we have to travel to Truro which is about 12 miles from us,theres Ann sitting on the edge of the seat with a towel between her legs looking like a melting ice lollie offering to me her dying love,[i think not] well we arrived at the A@E and was seperated for treatment,when i was being seen to a doctor came in looking somewhat bemused,said your wife has said that she had been burnt by a cinder from the bedpan,the following words i cant print,i do know that the nurses laughed so much that they sewed my big toe to my next toe,on leaving the hospital,i got into the car only to find a parking ticket at 1 am in the morning if i found whoever gave me that i would of fed him to Leaf who on he way home was giving me funny looks

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .I have never laughed so much in my life.You in the altogether with your toes sown together.I have had to wipe my eyes as I am laughing soooo much.I love the dogs name..Leaf.Thankyou for making my day [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. susannah

susannah Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Macleaf - hope you don't mind me chipping in on your conversation - quite new to all this but really enjoy all the friendly banter! I can't tell you how much I laughed! So sorry, this is obviously no laughing matter! Very similar to a Carry On film methinks!
    Anyhow hope all is well with you both.
    As an aside, my husband (+ mates) wind-surfed on Stithians reservoir many moons ago. We lived in Falmouth for 'bout 2 and a half years, '87-'89) absolutely loved it! [​IMG]

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    We asked for a story didn't we!
    Mac you're my hero [​IMG] [​IMG] take a bow [​IMG]

12. josephine

josephine Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Mac they broke the mould when you were born.I laughed so much my ribs and eyes hurt. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ 24. November 2006, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: josephine ]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    macleaf excellent story once more, that is so funny :D :D :D :D

14. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone i am up and about..but wont be online much over the weekend as the grandkids are coming to wreck the house.. :D and barbie web site will be what is on the pc.. :eek: hope you all have a nice weekend ...

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Gooood mooooorning evvvvvery onnnne zzzzzzz had a very bad night.Heavy rain and gale force winds althrough the night.Willow decided to join us soaking wet grrrr, had to get up twice to spend a penny zzzzzz and then somebody's Bxxxxy alarm kept going off and on through out the night,even bigger :mad: :mad: so I feel sooooo tired this morning even before the day starts.

Hope you all have a good day [​IMG]