Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Wow MF that is beautiful [​IMG] Hoping you have a good day,must go now anyway my boy is restless (Charlie).Back later bye !!!

2. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have just taken loads of pictures outside in my nighty..I like this one and i can use it to make a picture with if i lighten it up..

[​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning, what a lovely picture to wake up to this morning, its dark here, dry thats the main thing.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I should of said what lovely pictures marley and wildflower, the second one we posted at the same time.
    kandy must be busy getting xmas things done, wrapped rosas presents up yesterday and got her a good boy doggy advent xmas calender which starts tommorow, cant believe its the 1st december nearly.

5. princessazlea

princessazlea Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]
    What a beautiful picture. What's the weather like where you are?? It's abit windy here.
    Have a good day everyone!!

6. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,241
    Afternoon, everyone, lovely pics, MF and wildflower! I took some last evening but have uploaded yet.

Super day here today ... after grocery shopping that is! Went the equivalent of a pub for lunch and sat outside in the 20oC sunshine and came home and sat on the deck for a bit. T'other half just having a snozze and me coming on here to see what's going on.

Hope everyone else's day has been as pleasant as ours! [​IMG]

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Everyone.Well what a palaver with this PC.Managed to get on last night to post some pictures,then the whole lot went up the swanny?Tried to get on this morning and saw I was still logged on from last night.Was on for all of 5 seconds,then off it went again with little or no conectivity whatever that means.Gave up after 1 1/2 hours.Tried later on still nothing.Tried at dinner time and managed to get on this one upstairs.No Joy with laptop.Mr Kandy thinks it is the Belkin card

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy you are having a carry on with getting connected arent you, this has happened to you before, mine sometimes goes a little slow but not very much

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi there Kandy nice to have you back on board girl,problems i see ,drive you daft at times!Hi Rosa how are you?

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,I feel like pulling my hair out at times.I was going to have some time off from here as it was getting a bit slow,especially without the missing ones and also I have loads of things to do before the big day,but then this bXXXXy thing goes and dies on me.Sometimes I feel like giving up :mad:

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I know its very annoying, as i had bother with image-shack wouldnt let me upload pictures took forever and when it clicked on i got this page cant be displayed, so i joined photobucket and with the help of wildflower its easier than i thought.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi gogs how you doing, been wrapping xmas presents up and got a few bits for rosa chew xmas bones and treats and toys.when i went to the pet store they had 6 adorable puppies in, iff i had a garden i would of got one for a little friend for rosa, she was a little darling the one i picked out a dark red colour and the smallest, never mind i cant and i do hope they all get good homes, we are in a good area so they should.

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs,back in action for a little while,though don't know how long for.Rosa,didn't know you had changed to photobucket

14. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    WF that is such a beautiful picture,enlarged and put on a wall it would be breathtaking,thanks for sharing it with us

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Charlie was the runt of the litter,still is smaller than his brothers & sisters that i occasionally see.
    BTW Kandy i have painted the wall today!
    Hi there Mac hope all is well with you!