Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi WF.I always peep out of the bedroom window when I get up.It isn't raining,but the roads are soaked so we have had some overnight but it is windy.I deleted a lot of my photo's from off here as they are pages back and I don't think anyone will want to see them now.I keep having problems with this laptop,which is so frustrating.And yet when I tried the one upstairs at teatime yesterday it was fine,then this morning the lap top was playing up again.I loved your pictures yesterday.The sun was vey big and clear yesterday morning,but too bright to photograph it.
    Hope you have a good day [​IMG]

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Morning all, Pinch, Punch first of the month...!!!!!! The weather is calm here this morning...Dark...!! Not sure if it has rained much,,, Don't think the forecast is that wonderful & they are saying Gales again tomorrow night...!! :eek: Ho hum, wish we could have some real winter weather.. Have a good day all, whatever you are all doing..!!! :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The photos i deleted were past a joke some out of focus others totally boring ..i am getting a new pc after xmas so i am trying to tidy my stuff up to transfer it..I am thinking now of doing my trolley dash today.. :eek: I can see my eucalyptus waving around now so i know its windy..o/h is here today to help me unload the shopping so i think i had better go and get my skates on..have a good day..everyone..

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi MF,you must have seen the same forecast as me.I just wish it would snow.I hate the wind and rain at xmas time.It makes everywhere look horrible.I have got to make a start on getting everything ready,as feel the time will just fly.Too much to do and so little time to do it in..I think I am repeating myself...

Have a good day anyway [​IMG]

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Hi KF, yes sounds like it..!! I would like some snow for Xmas, but just some nice bright, cold, frosty mornings would suit me down to the ground at the moment.... Well I delivered the calenders to the grandchildren last night, so Xmas has officially started in that house now..!!!! ;) :D Just going to finish off a few more bits today, then start my outdoor wreathes & bouquets...!! [​IMG] I love it all really though..!!!! :D Have a good day all, whatever you are doing..!!! :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, wildflower and marley.
    clear blue sky here for the 1st december and dry.
    got loads of ironing to do this morning a bit tidying up to do, do hope is snows for xmas as i love to look out and see it, just dont like it when it gets like a skating rink and your flying all over the place, anyway marley enjoy making your wreaths looking forward to seeing them, have a good day all

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Afternoon everyone.Wet Wet and more Wet.well it looks like it is going to be a wet day :D :D Hi Rosa,we keep missing each other.You will have to set your alarm clock.I am only here a short while,then I am off to see someone.I am baby sitting tonight for a friend in the village,so I will have a fun couple of hours.Have a good afternoonxxx

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon kandy, lovely and dry here, just pop in and out as i am busy dusting, then ironing and i thinking of making my quiches or may leave them until monday, will make a few and put them in the freezer for to have on xmas eve, as we normally go out and when we get back i always have quiche, sausage rolls, ham pie and other bits

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I am flitting about as well.I have stripped the bed this morning and got it all washed and tumble dried the sheets and all our bath and hand towels.Will have to tumble dry them as it is too wet here.Your food tastes yummy.I am going to close down now to let the laptop cool down.Have a great afternoon [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, stripped all my bed also, made it all the bedding is in the washing machine.
    yes i make cheese & onion quiche its nice on its own or with salad and chips yummy yummy.
    speak later going to hoover and dust [​IMG]

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,well the rain has finaly stopped but everywhere is damp now.Our village hall has at long last been handed over to our village 14 months after it was finished.There is an open day tomorrow,then it offically opens later in December.There is a bar inside,so we will all be off down there in the week,to meet up with friends and have a few of these [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Glad to see you are getting on top of things.Have you heard from Dag.It will be nice when he is back [​IMG]

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Macleaf,Are you well? [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    evening all it is i,yes Kandy i am weeell, [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thats good Mac.At least it is the end of the week.Time to wind down methinks.Pity the weekends go so quick,though I want Sunday to arrive [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, just about finished the ironing.
    pleased your club will be open have one on me mines a lager :D a pint that is and an empty half glass :D :D havnt heard from dag he obviously isnt back in the house yet or he would of been on line.