Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,don't call it a club :eek: The villagers are upset at the name "The Centre At Mawsley" without it being called a club.Why they couldn't come up with Village Hall,which is what it is,is beyond me.Sounds like we are in Milton Keynes for Christ's sake

2. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    now now you two,to me it sounds rather a charming place and should be named Wendys House :D :D :D :D by the way ,mines a large G&T [​IMG]

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    You mean "The Wendy House" is that after anyone you know Big Mac [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes actually its the kandy house still drinks all round then for macleaf and i and gogs also see what her tipple is :D :D :eek:

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    your welcome kandy :D :D

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I didn't mean you Rosa,I meant the other one,slightly higher up the thread :D :D

8. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    yep,very well yes i did as a matter of fact,thanks for asking [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    oh you mean macleaf, how to drop you in :D :D

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Glad you did.I was awake all night long,then when I finally dropped off it was time to get back up.I feel a bit depressed today,i think it is the family thing with xmas coming up. :( :(

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    well get another puppy and spoil it rotten, mind i honestly thought you would of got another one, go and rescue a greyhound they make super pets and dont need a load of excersize

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thats no good Rosa,We thought of one of them but they chase cats,and we have two of them.I will be glad when this year is over.What with all that trouble with my brother after all i did for him,then that family friend dying and the dog going,it hasn't been very good all round.I am going to go now.Have a good weekend.Perhaps see you over the weekend on here perhaps not [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ 02. December 2006, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    didnt know they chased cats, well get a puppy something little, going myself as i am watching the telly, speak later

14. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    it seems a little quite here tonight,so perhaps i should tell you about today. for a start how come women have an obsession with shoes,my other half pleading she was having a bad day decided to go to Truro to buy new shoes,bear in mind our or should i say , her wardrobe is packed to the hilt with shoes,anything from sling backs to yak boots these shoes never see the light of day,i could understand if she opened the wardrobe and sat on the bed and looked at them,but no they continue to grow,when i open my wardrobe they cascade down on me like a avalance,so when Ann decides to go buying then i have to go too,not because i want to but just to keep an eye on her spending,now Ann always drives the car this is my choice,because i tried once but got somewhat fed up with her telling me when to turn right,watch out theres a rounabout ahead etc,so off we set,Truro is about 12 miles from us ,now Ann has somewhat tunnel vision,which means she can only see in front of her,never mind about the sides or back,now telegraph poles gose by so quick it seems as if we are going by a forest,ive nicknamed her Ma Baker,i must admit im not a good passenger,so i sit on the edge of the seat with a rather inane grin,you know thing,imagine a skull with rows of teeth,thats me,we find the multi storey carpark,then off we go,first shop i stand outside with little Leaf,wifey comes out says what do you think,just right says i,silly me,off we go to the next shop and the next shop,i was outside one shop with little Leaf when a charming old lady came up and gave me �£1 to go and get something warm for me and the dog,maybe by this time i had turned blue with the cold,looked like that blue smurf,however after about 20 shops guess what we arrived back at the first shop and she bought the first pair she had seen,unbeknown to Ann i had bribed the salesgirl with �£10 to make sure she bought a pair shoes,we arrived back at the carpark,now these carparks are something else,we had no idea were we parked the car after going here and there,i had had enough its like doing an assult course,so i said to Ann you find the car and then toot the horn so i can hone in on you,bit like radar only with sound,this really were it should end but no Ann had found what she thought was our car,same colour same model,but alas it seems there was another car as same as ours,and as she was trying to open it this man came up and demanded what she was doing however he was understanding and helped Ann find our car

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Tis rather quiet tonight,suppose everyone is out.