Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    morning all this thing won't work properly today,taken ages to get on here.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,806
    Morning rosa and Gogs
    I reckon you two should get together and start demonstrating about your problems with the internet. I always have trouble, but that is because the service here is very slow anyway. I could fall asleep whilst trying to load a page with a few pictures on it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have a great day
    ----------------
    shiney

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Morning gogs and shiney.
    Your having the same bother as me gogs when i log in the page is white with a load of rubbish on it and do you have to go into control panel and click on to connect your broadband thats the problem i have. spoke to tiscali and i guy said oh, well i dont know what is happening, they do know. going to e-mail them about it.
    Shiney loading a picture well thats another story they take ages to upload, hoping when i up-grade i should see a difference with my broadband. hopfully. [​IMG]

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Kandy you're quiet this morning!
    Didn't say yesterday but it was my son at dentist needs �£189's worth of treatment the shock of it is enough to give you toothache,O.H. & i went to see his mother she is going into a nursing home today , sad but she isn't safe living on her own.

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Gogs, kandy has logged off. dentists are very expensive arent they.
    she will get well looked after better to be that way iff she is unable to look after herself

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    P.S. kandy is probably regretting going to gretna and getting married :D :D they are both probably wishing now they had told us babes and had a better bigger affair instead of rushing in :D :D

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi kandy, i see you logged back in yes you are very quiet this morning hope you are not coming down with something. maybe marital blues :D :D

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa and Gogs.I feel very tired this morning,though that is nothing new.
    I go to bed exhausted and get up the same.Half the time I walk round all day like a zombie. :(
    Sorry to hear about the expence of the dentist Gogs.It is enough to give one a heart attack.

I feel like asking the dentist to get rid of all my metal fillings and replace them with white ones,as I swear I am being poisoned by the Mercury in the siver ones leaking.
    I had to have quiet a lot of work done years ago,and since then have never felt 100 per cent.

When I am outside in the fresh air I don't feel too bad but once indoors I feel tired again.

I get very sluggish in the winter,then wake up in the spring.
    I need to go and live in the sun, but hubby cannot stand too much heat.I am considering buying one of those light boxes ready for the winter.

Anyway,rant over hope you all have a good day.

Shiney,When I tried the Gremlins earlier it came up as this page cannot be displayed,but is ok now [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
  10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Kandy do hope you are feeling better soon, get that hubby of yours to book a holiday or a nice weekend maybe the lake-district it is very relaxing their.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Dont mean shiney sugar daddy :D :D

12. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,486
    Morning all! I've just got C&C back to sleep .. they're exhausting me after a day!

Kandy, sounds like you've got SAD (seasonal affliction disorder) syndrone. I have had it for years ... strangely enough it seems to have gone since we moved here! It's when you need sun / light or your body goes into slow motion.

I've just had four teeth re-filled ... old amalgam removed, which was still left, and enamel put in its place. Three of them had to be built up right from the gum on one side as the tooth broke away! I was charged 70 Euros per tooth, about �£50 ... I think that's cheaper than it would have been there.

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, looks like the crowd have gone busy days for them.
    Pleased C&C are doing fine after their first night with you guys.
    Just had rosa in the bath she is sitting patiently on a bunch of towels, so i had better go and get the hairdryer and make her look beautiful. speak later [​IMG]

14. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,806
    Morning everyone,
    Got back too late to wake the computer last night. Still not light enough yet to tell what sort of day we're going to have, but rained again in the night.

Kandy
    Hope you're feeling better today. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've got another busy day so won't be on here long. We're off to the big city this morning and going to The National Portrait Gallery for a private guided tour. Then lunch somewhere near there with some friends and family. Back home late afternoon and friends are coming round.

have a good day. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --------------------
    shiney

15. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Shiney,
    Full of sea mist here so can only see to the end of the garden [​IMG]
    Hope you have a great day. Today I will be mostly digging,weeding and digging. Oh, nearly forgot - I'll be doing some digging too :D