Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    it will be a good 2 hours drive or maybe a little longer maybe one day for a nice run out

2. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Does o/h know you have put the xmas decs. up Rosa?

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes told him after he left he just said oh how nice i will see them when i get back

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    have you got your xmas things up yet gogs

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Not yet no ,gets so dusty with the dogs ,probably bout the 16th.
    Nite i'm k.......d :D

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thought you just had charlie didnt realize you have another is it the same type of dog.

8. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone i think i am up first and its really late for me..o/h is on nights so i sleep better when i have the bed to myself :D Xmas cake making today i am making 2 i may as well while the oven is on for hours..hope you all have a good weekend if i miss you..

9. josephine

josephine Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning wildflower,i've been up for a few hours just pottering about whilst hubbies asleep.you will be busy with your cake making i've got mine to marzipan today.Have a good day. [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning wildflower, josephine and anyone else that pop in here.
    my first early morning up for 2 weeks as i just didnt get out of bed much before 9 must of needed the extra hours sleep.
    soooo excited going xmas shopping lunch time.
    enjoy your xmas cake making, I cheated bought mine at marksies, getting pains in my arms must be the athritis as i have osteo in my hip and chronic back pain, anyway wildflower how is your back, mine isnt really bothering me at the moment.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, just noticed you logged in, beat you this morning makes a change for me this past 2 weeks

12. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning rosa will have to find you a cure for your aches and pains..allthough i think rest is the best thing for backs..Have fun round the shops.. :D

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I have been awake since 4 this morning,due to mouse problems so had to get up.Sat and wrote out some cards to give out then had a look on here.No one about so didn't bother to log in as I hate talking to myself.Had an email from my friend over at Barton.her husband is going to play father xmas today at her childrens school bazzar so I told her to get some photos with the digi.

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    When your back starts as you and kandy know to well there is not a lot you can do and these pains in my arms are awful it woke me up in the early hours, first time i have been woken up with it, started about 2 weeks ago, the past 2 years it started comes and goes but this time its not going away, going to the doctors wednsday.were going to 1 large shop that sells everything disscounted, boundary mill it is designer labels and they have some lovely things from household, clothes, gifts just everything and it is my favourite shop and is just 10 minutes drive from me

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy you have been up early, yes know what you mean coming on here talking to yourself no fun is it.