Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Have just been out as its getting light and the mess is a nightmare we will need a skip ..I am so fed up i just told o/h throw everything away including my plant pots..i just wont bother while i am here..Thats it i have had enough of the wind here..i am really exposed having 5 fields at the back..I am not going to help clean it up as the sight of my plants all over the yard is just heartbreaking..

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    The wind is bad here but no damage as far as i can see, if your moving i wouldnt bother spending money replacing everything for it to keep happening.

morning kandy just noticed you logged hows the winds were you are

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I am shattered.Morning to both of you.Well what a night of it.Went babysitting until 11.15pm.Drove back home to see a nice red Ferrari parked outside my neighbours house.I grabbed my digi and took a couple of shots of this sex on wheels.That was ok until he woke us up at 12.30am racing round the village,revving it up,so that all the village must have been woken by it.When it arrived earlier in the evening before I went out,we thought it was a motor bike...wrong.Anyway the idiot driver decided to sit on the drive revving it up to show it off to our neighbours.Why the pillock couldn't have done it when I was out is beyond me.The nice couple over the road have a three year old,so I bet they were best pleased with him....
    Tried to sleep,but had problems going off for too long because of the gale force winds howling outside.My dear husband likes to sleep with the trickle vents and windows open,in case we suffocate in the night...so all I could here was that and my stupid cat Willow who was upset because I went out and neglected him,so decided as my punishment he would lay on top of me all night purring and digging his claws in me grrrrr.Finally dropped off at 7.50am,ready to get up at 8.00am...yawn.
    The wind is still blowing outside,but not as bad as last night.Our recycling bins have flown across the front lawn despite having a heavy weight on them,so we know have tins bottles jars and papers in all the borders.Not sure whether to leave them there as a new garden design feature.You never know it might catch on.So now I am sitting here listening to Xmas songs on Sky tapping this out and inbetween eating my porridge apple and drinking my mug of tea...

I am picking up my new car this morning at 10.30am so should be getting excited but feel too shattered at the moment...Perhaps a walk first to wake me up...yawn.

Well have a good day everyone and I will hopefully post some picky's later today..well thats if this PC lets me

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    well kandy you have certainly had a night of it, we get banging and drilling all day as new neighbours are moving in 2 flats will be pleased when they get finished back to normality.
    going out today to the local club with friends booked a taxi for 11.30, going to call taxi firm this morning as i booked a taxi for 5 and she said they havnt got a black cab sending 2 taxis out.
    enjoy you new car when you pick it up [​IMG]

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,this is strange,I am sitting here and I have a strong smell of perfume wafting round me.Mr Kandy is upstairs,so know it isn't him.I think my GA is watching over me.I hope evrything is going to be ok and nothing is going to happen.It has sent a shiver down me like the feeling you get when someone has walked over your grave....well you can keep off the grass I am not going yet :DI have too much to do down here first...
    Glad to hear you are getting everything done.
    Hope you have a good day out at the club with friends...speak later [​IMG] and Thankyou for the good wishes for the car...

6. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    That happens kandy when your loved ones draw near usually birthdays ..anniversarys ..and sometimes when you are busy and dont remember them thats the only way they can contact you by providing a memory link..Also if you are needy then they draw in to support you..Why dont you go to the spiritualist church for a night out with your friends,,??Nothing bad is going to happen they just want you to remember them maybe display their photo..or do something similar..I think its lovely as someone has drawn in with you..sometimes you can think you saw something and look and nothing is their well their is..you have a lot of animals watch them to see if they are looking at something and you cant see anything..animals are very psychic..

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes kandy, wildflower is right it will be a loved one.
    just doing my dinner having slam in the lamb, usual veg and yorkshire puds, already got some in the freezer so thats saved me making them.
    got the cheese in going to make my quiches maybe tommorow or tuesday.

8. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all! Saffy has closed herself in her little igloo blocking up all entrances with bedding towers which means things are close. I thought she'd gone in to labour yesterday but she was just having a tantrum instead over nesting material bless her! :D

But the fact she wont come out of her igloo means things are finally happening. I cant hear any tiny eeping noises yet but i'll keep you posted!

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning whiley, you may have babies very soon good luck.

morning dag hows things are you at the bugalow today.

10. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all, windy here too, marquee has partly blown down, nothing serious, but could do without this now!

I do wish people would not talk about Christmas, for me it's luming up too fast! Ba-humbug!!! :D :D

11. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    How did you do that rosa, your post came up before I posted mine?????

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh just realised, I have been doing PM's and logged in a while ago. You are on the ball this morning rosa! [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    dag you have to be quick, looks like your not on the ball this morning, ITS CHRISTMAS
    ITS CHRISTMAS
    A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL :D :D [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    i went in there gently and sat on a chair beside her silently. she stuck her head out, looked up at me, laid it down on the "wall" of bedding outside of the igloo entrance, closed her eyes, and gave a heave! Then vanished inside! So we can assume we have babies! :D

15. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,240
    Hi, folks! If I get in here quick I can actually say good morning to everyone! :D

It's a lovely sunny day so have been pottering around. It's only about 14oC but there's no wind so it's very pleasant. I'm going to make a little "greenhouse" in our Baffa this afternoon ... I was going to do it the other day but somehow never got around to it! :rolleyes:

Hi, DAG, we're not thinking about Christmas yet ... not until the 6th, St Nicholas' Day!

Roast beef and Yorkshire today ... [​IMG]

Congratulations, Whiley ... well, actually to Saffy! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]