Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs,didn't realise you were on here.Sorry to hear about your friends husband.Not very nice when it is so near to Christmas,well in fact it isn't very nice at any time of the year.My dad had his stroke two weeks before Xmas,and it was hard work for all of us over that period.Mine and Mr Kandy's thoughts are with you at this time.Do keep us posted as to his progress xxx

2. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good evening Rosa and Macleaf.Hope you have had a good day with your families.Rosa the KA photos are on here,if you are interested [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey thanks for the congratulations!

9 gorgeous little wrigglies all healthy and mums still bright! So proud of her.

I'm exhausted with worry but all sorted now. :D

So happy!

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Well done again Whiley.Don't forget to get the pictures for Rosa to sketch.I can see what you will be giving everyone for xmas this year [​IMG]

5. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hehe yeah! Bless! I'd love some sketches of them! No photos for a bit though, while their eyes develop to the light.

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, very dark hear, just noticed my neighbour across the street has put her lights up they look lovely will take a pic shortly and put it in rosas xmas

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning to all you sleepy heads.It is dark outside but at least it is dry.There is a fantastic full moon hovering just above the houses out the back.No point in trying to get a picture as it won't come out with my digi.
    I've woken up with a cracking headache which I could do without.
    They are forecasting more rain and strong winds with Scotland going to get it worse.They are also putting out flood alerts...
    Hope to catch up with all of you tonight.Have a good day [​IMG]

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Morning all,
    Very calm & quiet here on the weather front at the moment, but as you say more bad weather forecast for later on....! :( Have a good day all of you... [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have only just got up i have overslept.. :D I have also heard the weather will be bad later..I want frost so i can go out with my camera..
    apart from that morning everyone..

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    The winds were very bad last night, dont know if the snowman is in once piece out the back, sure my neighbours will be on the phone if there is a problem with him.
    I just took a picture with the digi of my neighbours lights put it on rosas xmas but it is a bit blurry had it on zoom maybe just too far and my moon pitures dont come out very clear guess at a later date need to invest in a dearer camera for that sort of shot

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning you guys,must have slept well last night, didn't get up til 7.30 .weather still nasty here,haven't been outside yet so don't know if theres any damage done.
    Be back later

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs MF and WF hope you all have a good day.I am just popping down to the greenhouse to do some tidying up.Will be back about 12.30 before going out this afternoon
    Have a good day everyone [​IMG]

13. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all, thankfully the wind has dropped but the sky is very overcast and rain has been promised, again. I wrapped the nieces and nephews presents last night and I hope to post them today, I'm not usually that organised so let's hope it lasts! Builders are here building, we now have a paddling pool next to the kitchen but the chief builder is still optimistic that it will be done by the end of January. What he means by done is any ones guess as he tends to get quite vague at that point. Still in 2-3 months I may have a new cooker and it will be goodbye to burnt bottoms!

14. josephine

josephine Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all,a bit late today very busy day ahead so hope you all have a nice and peaceful day. [​IMG]

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning folks! All rattie babies all alive, pics in the hobbies/Redwall Rattery thread! Wont be long before they develop fur and colours! :D