Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone.Another sleepless night.Lots of nocturnal activity [​IMG] Had another go with these xmas symbols.If they don't come out side by side this morning,then they will have to wait until tonight so here goes...The wind has finaly died down,but not sure for how long.Plodding on with prezzie wrapping [​IMG]

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I give up.they will have to wait for the boss to do them tonight.I followed his instructions and either I am thick or having a blonde moment :confused: :(

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Morning all, KF. Still & calm here this morning.. The path looks dry as well as far as I can see... [​IMG] Let's hope it lasts, but I don't think it will for long.. Looks like it is set to change again at the weekend...!!! :rolleyes: Have a good day whatever you are all doing, see you all later.....!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] You need to delete the spaces between all your little xmas avi's (symbals) KF then they will come in a line.... ;)

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi MF I have already deleted the whole lot and started again once.I am sure they are close together.Mr Kandy said to do once space between them.He copies and pastes them,but does it so quick I miss what he is doing.I will keep trying..thankyou for your advice.I heard the forecast for Sunday.it looks quite bad,have a good day anyway [​IMG]

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi guys,morning to you all,what a horror yesterday was,settled this morning with a bit of frost glad to say.
    I had animal visitors in the night too Kandy,them cats carrying on again.

7. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] As you have quite a few you may not be able to leave a space between them.. Allot of it depends how long their titles are.. So you may not get them all in one line anyway.... :( :D Just keep trying you can always paste them in again..!!!! :D

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs,we are having mice problems again.but at least Willow is bringing them in the house in the evening,before bed.We had to put the slide in the cat flap and then he started trying to batter it.He is a devil.MF I have to learn this pasting buisness.Mr Kandy does it so fast I miss what he is doing.Thank God I can cook the Turkey OK :D :D

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, looks dry out there and cold brrrr just put the heating on and made a lovely cup of coffee.
    Kandy i know you have done this all ready but you will have to go into edit profile again and take the lot out of that box, and go back to your photo-bucket and bring them back,I also had a carry on with them but leaving mine as i like were mine are positioned.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I have already deleted them once this morning and then put them back on.MF says if there is too much instruction they might have to stay there.if that is the caseI will just keep two of them I will let o/h do it tonight.He copied and pasted the first two.I never was any good at wallpapering :D :D

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Rosa,sorry i got to rush now!

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi gogs have a nice day whatever your plans.

kandy i put the maximum you are allowed eight and my top ones woudnt all go along the bottom, anyway they look good as they are, thought i sent you another one, little santa running did you get him

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Thought you would all like to know, just recieved painting that dag did for me of ricky and he has said to say hi to everyone.
    A bit of bad news though dag will not be moving back to his home tommorow after all due, to the builder having back problems so things have slowed up unfortunately.
    Kandy, dag has nearly finished the painting of tina you will be pleased to hear and he should have it mailed to you, he said friday so i dont know whether her means today or next friday.
    going to take a picture of ricky and put it in dags gallery, I am thrilled to pieces with it, he has done a wonderful painting, just have to get it framed.

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks Rosa.I am just hoping the stupid postwoman doesn't try to stuff it through the letterbox like last time.Glad to hear he is ok.I expect he will be in on the 25th [​IMG]

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy,I told the postman about what happened and he said they shouldnt do that and that you should put a complaint in to the post office as they have been told about this anything with please do not bend and large has to be taken back to the post office.
    Looks like dag may not get on much before xmas the way things are going.