Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning ,frost late last night but its cold & wet now,don't think its a very good forecast for today.
    Good luck with the angel costume Windy!

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, missed everyone yesterday didnt get the chance to get on here, went out for the day, celebrating o/h sons birthday, had a lovely day, got a chinese carry out on the way back.
    delivering xmas presents this morning, my o/h gave me the money to go tommorow and have a look at a jacket he saw for me but wasnt sure what size to get, it is white suade with a fur collar he said it looks like a cowboy design, so will go and try it on.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs, weather dull and damp have a good day whatever your up to.

windy good luck with the costume do hope you got the wings right

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,glad you had a good day.Perhaps speak later.We are off to Tesco's shortly

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Afternoon, folk! Lovely and sunny here so must get out and do a few things before our visitor pops in later.

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs,just seen you on here.Have you had a good day so far?Went and did the grocery shopping this morning,never seen so many people in Tesco's at 10.30.I have been spending some time this afternoon catching up with my ironing,while listening to xmas pop songs [​IMG]

7. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Kandy,just washed my hair so having a short break til it dries.Then nose to the grindstone again,have you heard from Dag bout your sketch?

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Sorry Gogs,we just had to nip down to Comet to order a new washing machine.We were hoping to make it last until after crimbo but I can't stand the noise any longer,so it is going to be delivered next Sunday morning.I recieved an email this morning which he sent last night while I was out saying if I wanted he would email me the sketch to let me see it before he posts it to me,then if there are any alterations he can get them done first.I have emailed back,and just waiting for answer back.I think he is busy in the house at the moment

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,how are you my friend,have you had a good day today.Isit really been all those hours since we last spoke to each other.Forgot to tell you I treated my self to a heart shaped key ring studded with not quite real diamonds encrusted all over it yesterday from M&S it was the only one so thought I had better get it.As my friend said last night a nice piece of bling [​IMG] :D :D

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, havnt been in long, logged into here while i did the dinner, took some great pics of our granddaughter and their cavalier king charles, just been putting them into my pictures and going to do a sketch of their dog and another part bull terrier at our local club so maybe tuesday i,m going to be busy sketching the dogs, also looks like this could be the start of my business venture a couple want sketches of their german shepherds.

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thats nice for you Rosa.I have said all along that you should make some money from your sketches.My money is in the post to start you off.I have just started up working for myself,so will see how it goes. :D Dag wants me to put up some photos of myself on here so will have to see what I can do.Won't be until after xmas though.Looking forward to seeing them if you get them on here.Gogs has given us the name The Three Muskateers..very apt I think.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy, dont want anything off you that is a present from me to you .
    Is dag going to paint you, hope hes not painting me good grief what a shocker :D :D

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Wishing you well girls in whatever you do. [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Too late Linda,should recieve it any day :D :D I always pay my way,sorry that is just me.I don't take things from people not my stile.I hope he doesn't want to paint me :eek:I have no naturist shots,so he will be out of luck there [​IMG]
    I am looking forward to xmas and It will be the start of a good year I hope.This one hasn't been too good with all that has gone on in one way or another.Lots of sadness all round [​IMG]

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    evening gogs,wishing you well to, done anything exciting today