Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Hello, everybody. I'd like to put my tuppence in here, no perhaps five cents worth! :D

Kandy, I have asked many a time about an up to date photo of you and you have skirted around the issue, for whatever reason you choose and you have neither answered nor submitted anything.

I can't remember where, but a couple of weeks ago you suddenly put up for the second time the pictures of yourself as a child and young person, for what reasons I don't know and didn't ask.

The only thing you said was that the last picture (taken with you Mr Kandy at the picnic table was in 1991 I believe).

I don't personally care when your pictures were taken but I find the above coversation a bit amiss.

But that's me and I apologise if I have offended you or anyone else here.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    LOL,I put up the photo's the other week for a member that had seen them and thought we may have been related,so put them on so that her cousin I believe she said when we were chatting by PM, is doing a family history and this member thought how alike our two families are,though looking at the photo's she PMed me I don't think there is a family connection.Also I was talking to a friend and they said I should be a bit warey of what photo's are put onto GC as there are so many sick people out there,though hopefully there are none on here.I haven't got a lot of recent photos of me as I am camera shy and hate having my picture taken.I prefer to take the photos as that is one of my hobbies.Mr Kandy included the one of us together,which he picked out himself.
    I have already said that I will get another one sorted out to put on here as and when I so choose.I didn't think there was a time limit as to when updated photo's have to be put on.If Dag wants to see me as I was a few years ago,then I will send him one by attachement.

This conversation I think was just between our little group and I wouldn't have thought anyone outside would be that interested in what we talk about on here.

Many thanks for your concern [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also i may have missed your request for a photo,not as an avoidance but as there is so much that goes on here with the postings it is easy for things to get missed.I would never purposely skirt round or miss anything.

And don't worry you could never offend me.You just don't know me [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ 11. December 2006, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Good Morning all,rather damp here today,managed to finish writing cards in between helping my son sort cd's last night.
    Rather an uneasy night again with animal activity in the early hours.
    Hope you all have a good day & don't work too hard !!!

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] orning all,
    Very windy & a bit wet here too..!!! Very busy here today too.. Have a good day all, catch you later... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Gogs and MF.Gale force winds and torrential rain here,but whats new.I notice I am starting to grow a fish's tale and gills,are they trying to tell me something :D :D If I turn into a mermaid perhaps Tom Hanks will come and rescue me :D Hope you both have a good day.

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Know what you mean about this weather Kandy,wellies are an everyday necessity here just now.

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Yes Gogs I think we all will be needing to get the boats out soon.That would suit o/h as he likes boats even though he has never owned one.Fancies himself as a captain Pug Wash :D :D

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, marley and gogs, cant really tell what the weather is like here at the moment looks dry and quite dark.
    going out a little later to do some shopping, popping into morrisons for my turkey crown and going to the pet store for a couple of stocking fillers for my rosa [​IMG] if i have time going to do some sketches of sons cavalier and local clubs dog, doing A3 size so it will take me a while to do two.
    just had sky on the phone they are arriving between 10 and 1 to put the new system in, no sky all weekend.have a good day whatever your plans.

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,had a lovely picture sent to me by Dag of Tina which just needs a bit of tweaking.It brought tears to my eyes it is so live like especially in the face.He is a true genious.Hope you have a good day doing your sketches.We ordered a new washing machine yesterday as the other one has nearly given up the ghost.They are delivering it next Sunday morning.Hope you have a good day

10. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Bye Gogs I am off now,as Mac would say Whooosh [​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy pleased the picture of tina is great looking forward to seeing it, getting the frame today for ricky then i can get it wrapped up for shiela.
    have a good day will speak later.

bye gogs have a great day speak later also

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi everyone,hope you all have had a good day.Did you manage to get the frame for Ricky Rosa?I think Sheila is going to love it.Back soon just going to get the veg done ready for tonights dinner.We are having sausages and mash with loads of gravy,Speak soon xxx

14. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Afternoon everyone! I'm late signing on today as I went early to the big monthly market and bought all sorts, jeans, cord skirt, tops, cuecas (that's knickers in Portuguese) shoes, handbag, scarf .... and some batteries and a plug, all for 33 Euros, under �£25.

Have washed the clothes out so they are on the line. Just have to shorten the jeans ... why they think everyone is an Amazon is beyond me! :D

After a sandwich we spent a couple of hours in the garden ... me planting, weeding and pruning and t'other half strimming, so am taking a break.

Hope everyone else has had a nice day!

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy yes got the frame for ricky put picture of it in dags gallery, just going to load 2 dogs pictures onto gc in rosas post ready for me to sketch. its easier putting them on here as i can get the picture enlarged.so if i dont answer for a while i,ll be busy sketching.

Afternoon LoL you sound you have been busy at the market