Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    Thanks, Rosa, sweet isn't it ... like me ... :rolleyes:

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  3. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    Looks like the backside of Candi actually! :D :D

So glad your friends got off on schedule to Goa and am sure the weather will have changed by the time you go.

This reminds me of when we went to the UK in December (mid 1977) and we arrived but our belongings were on another plane and due the heavy fog went onto Germany. My cousin had rented a van to collect us (this is when we were moving to England from the US) and there was nothing to put in the van! It arrived one week later at no cost to us shipped by courier from the airlines. The problem was we only had an overnight case with us which we had to make do with for a week!

I bet you're going to miss Little Rosa whilst you're lolling on the beach, eating lobster, sipping champers or whatever! No wonder you've bought the little poppet so many pressies! She'll miss you something rotten ... and I think vice versa!

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    will miss rosa loads LoL but i know she will be well looked after, just got her food today at the pet store and she has loads of goodies and her toys for company.
    bought her nail clippers today dont need doing probably until i get back, the vet showed me how to do it.
    friends called earlier from goa they have found us accomodation right behind the sports bar were we go and cheaper than we thought, then they are going to book our taxi to go to the airport to pick us up.

5. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
  6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, up early this morning dark out there, just made a lovely cup of coffee.
    morning windy your up early also i see how things, have you got everything sorted for xmas

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,LOL Dag MF and HB and all good friends on GC,I wish you all the very best for 2007.

Thankyou all for your kind words and advice for my pictures on here.Hoping to get some nice ones while we are away...

Dag you must let me reimburse you in some way for Tina's painting.It is good of you for doing it for me,or else we shall have to fight it out behind the bike sheds [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You are truly a very gifted man and a man with a big heart [​IMG]

Rosa,have a great time in Goa and have a safe journey there and back,I shall be thinking of you,and make sure you enjoy your Christmas prezzie,get yourself something nice to keep [​IMG]

Shiney,wherever you are in the world hope you and your lovely wife have a great Christmas and a Healthy New Year.Many thanks for letting me buy the book and helping me with the advice on campsites and walks in the Lakes,Looking forward to planning for it when Mr Kandy opens it on Xmas day.

Well as they say Never say Never again and always remember,judge not people least you be judged yourselves [​IMG]

TTFN-Kandy [​IMG]

8. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Rosa,
    just got the wrapping to do and make the trifle and make the sausage rolls and clean the house and amuse the kids and remember where I stashed the prezzies :rolleyes: Yeah, it's all under control! :D :D
    Wish I was going to Goa - you lucky thing!!! V.jealous!!!!! [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, thank you and have a wonderful christmas and all the best for 2007 xx

morning windy, thats the one thing i didnt do this year a trifle i normally use a tangerine jelly put sherry in it and those biscuit sponges mmmmm.making the sausage rolls tommorow.

10. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Kandy, hope you have a lovely holiday [​IMG]

Rosa - the trifles for the kids because they're not having any of the very boozy pudding my mate made for me!!!! That's all mine!!!! :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    windy is it christmas pudding, i got one, get one every year never had it yet, always too stuffed after the prawn cocktail and turkey dinner

12. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    It's just me and the kids so we don't have a starter!! I can always find room for a bit of pud though!!!!!! Probably why I'm expanding again!! :rolleyes: :D :D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I always do prawn cocktail as it is light, o/h doesnt have it just me and my daughter and putting an extra one out for my friend next door.
    love the turkey with stuffing and cranberry sauce yummy

14. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    We're having lamb as it's eldests choice!! The littl'uns never eat very much Xmas dinner - too excited to eat!! And probably won't see the boy much as I've got him a new PS2 game!!!!
    Taking them for a ramble tomorrow down to the beach - should tire the little ******s enough to make them sleep all night!!! :D :D
    Oh well, better go and do some chores :rolleyes:
    Hope you all have a great day!!

15. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    you lot will need some indigestion remedies with all this food you intend to consume,, :D you had better get some in before the big feast.. :D