Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well everything seems to be working ok,thanks for my card very sweet of you xxx

2. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    Hi, Gogs. All okay here. Sunny and crisp today, about 11 degrees, I guess, but got a load of wash out and mostly dried, just finished it off in the tumbler.

I've stayed in working on my childrens' books and popping on and off here as I do when I'm on the computer anyway. Felt chilled today and actually have a sweater and a gilet on .... brrr, must be age! [​IMG]

Just about to do dinner, have some chicken breasts out and have a jar (I know, naughty) of carbonnara sauce so shall quickly do the chuck, toss it and some ham into the sauce and off we go on some pasta!

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Sounds good Lol,i'm still on the diet kick just now.
    Mac [​IMG]

4. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  5. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    Me too, in preparation for my New Year's Resolution ... I'm not having tons of pasta, just a little to carry the chicken to my mouth! :D :D

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    You want more,you got it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Would that be a conveyor belt then LOL :D :D :D [​IMG]

8. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    I shall not say anything! I shall just completely ignore you! [​IMG]

9. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    well thats put me in my place,how could you i worship the ground you walk on,well not quite that strong :D :D :D

10. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone and its xmas eve then all the panic is over and we can get back to normal.. :D

11. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yippee!!!!!! Counting the minutes til it's over with for another year!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

12. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    It will be nice to go to the supermarket without dodging trolleys coming at you from all directions.. :D I cant ever understand why people buy so much food in as the shops are only closed for one day..anyone would think their was a food shortage..
    Because i live on the edge of a city some shops still open on xmas day here !!! When i was young many moons ago it was like xmas as the shops closed early xmas eve and everyone had a rest..I see the adverts on the telly are allready advertising the sales ..That allways used to be new years day now its moved forward to boxing day...I suppose we will have easter eggs for sale after new year.. :D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy and wildflower, yes not long now, looking forward to going out tonight to our local club and see what they thought of the recent sketches i did of their dog.
    son & daughter in law came down last night with our prezzies one each for us and one quite biggish box between us very intriqued to find out what is in there.
    I suppose they get everything in and it saves them going to the supermarket in between the xmas then all they have to worry about is fresh bread and milk.

14. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The worse part of Xmas in supermarkets is the amount of husbands dragged along!!!! You should never mix men and supermarkets :eek: It either turns into a sprint and you don't get time to look, or they get all stressed :D :D

15. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    rosa..do you mean to tell me you havnt opened those presents ?? :D you could open them then wrap them up again.. :D :D