Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    merry christmas all, just waiting for roasties then we shall be having dinner.
    have a lovely day speak later

2. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    Hi everybody, I've just been cooking the whole morning (and we are only four...) and behaved very well because in spite of tastying all the bits of food I cannot see much of my tummy sticking out when I look down/yet/ I'll try and keep it that way for a couple more days then I should be out of danger...
    I look forward to the appetizers (parma ham is one), fruit salad with lemon juice and sugar at the end of the meal and of course some freezing cold "moscato spumante" which is a sweet sparkling Italian wine and will accompany my cakes.....some Italian Ferrero Rocher...

[ 25. December 2006, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: miraflores ]

3. jjordie

jjordie ex-mod

Ratings:
    +206
    Hi Everybody
    Just having 5 minutes on my daughter's computer - can't keep off the forum :D
    She just cooked us a lovely Christmas dinner so we are all going to veg out now and doubtless have a snooze!
    Have a good day everybody.

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi all ,right that's me finished in the kitchen for today,sat me down with a glass of white wine.
    Guess everyone must be busy with one thing or another,will look bk later too see if theres anybody on.
    Meanwhile take care & love to all.

5. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone see i am up first as usual..I hope you all had a nice day yesterday..I suppose i had better get on with clearing up from xmas today !! :D

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Wildflower,not a bad day but glad its over .how about you? boxing day is an easier day food wise.Have fun clearing up :D

7. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all [​IMG]
    Had a great day yesterday!!! The kids were chilled out and the prezzies they got must have been the right ones, didn't hear a peep out of them all day!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Off to the parents and in-laws today - and while they're there, I'm hitting the sales!! The fridge freezer I've had my eye on has got Ã?£270 off :eek: [​IMG] So guess what I'll be looking at!!!!

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi gang back to putting up my polytunnel today lot of soil to remove probably go for a ride later burn off that Christmas dinner leave you to the sales Windy

9. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    For �£270 off I'd even consider cycling there!!! :D :D
    Correction : I'd push the bike there! :D :D :D

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    happy boxing day everyone, going out today for a few :drink:hope everyone has a great day speak later

11. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Rosa,same to you have a good day.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi gogs, didnt have one drink yesterday was just so full up with the food, will make up for it today, plenty of racing on today. have a good day

13. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,206
    Morning wildflower, Gogs, windy, walnut and Rosa and good Boxing Day to you all!

A lot of folk will have to follow your example, walnut, after all this over-indulgence they seem to have done ... not I, I hasten to add!

14. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Happy Boxing Day I hope you all had a good Christmas. Got a garden design book from kiddiwinks, I am now planning in-laws garden area so spent all morning outside in the freezing cold measuring round.

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Back again,think boredom is starting to set in,will take charlie out shortly for a run.Need to walk off the extra intake me thinks. [​IMG]