Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +7,098
    [​IMG] Fancy...What a woman you are,Iv'e just been looking at your blog,that realy is a classy bit of digging or was it ploughed....well done.

2. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Roders, that is three allotments together I dont know if my neighbour is mad or my brother or myself,it was in a real bad state. farmer friend ploughed it for us. It is not what you know it is who you know.,
    I intend to run the blog as a diary if you like and show my progress. so watch that space :D
    Thank you Roders for your kind comments it has been noted. I have also heard from the others.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, sorry i missed everyone last night with the jet lag went to bed at 8.30 another night so i,m up earlier at the moment until my sleep pattern gets back to normal.Then the past two nights i have woke up around 2 with awful cramp in my foot and backs of my legs nothing worse.
    Macleaf sorry to hear your unwell do get better soon [​IMG]
    fancy thanks for the welcome back will speak later

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Morning everyone,hope your cramp gets better rosa
    Lol hows candi,hope she,s improved.

Macleaf,get well soon!
    [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning wiseoldowl, cramp is ok now it seems to be happening in the middle of the night for some reason.
    everyone must be still in bed quite here this morning

6. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Rosa and everyone!!

Cramp in the legs is soooooo painful, I had that when I was pregnant. I remember waking up one night, about 7 months gone with it - agony!!! By the time I'd hobbled out of bed, the ex was up, dressed and had started the car!!! He thought I was in labour!! :D :D The only time he ever moved so quick in his life!!!!
    Maybe it's due to the long flight???????

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy yes its terribly painful it could of been the long flight as monarchs seats are not the most comfortable in the world small seats you feel crunched together, must remember not to fly with them again, mind cant complain this time we did get the tickets cheap, would of hated to spend more money to sit in them cramped seats and you can upgrade at a cost, quite expensive.never mind all in all we had a great holiday.

8. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I'd definately put up with leg cramps for such a fantastic holiday!!!! :D :D
    Thinking of taking the kids for their first trip abroad, won't be anywhere as nice as Goa - maybe Spain!! :rolleyes:

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    spain is nice i wouldnt mind another holiday there, we have friends in alicante which would work great have a holiday and meet up with them.
    mind spain is becoming very expensive drinks food etc are like being in england now, so the money you could save there you could definately have a cheap great holiday in goa,you can get some good deals around this time before monsoon june time, xmas is always a little dearer flights, rooms in goa, we sat at a beach shack all day for example cold drinks, 2 pots coffee, prawn cocktail, sandwich, plate of chips bill didnt even come to �£5 for the day and the same with 2 evening meals and drinks cost about the same so in spain you would pay a lot more windy.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning dag and kandy do hope you are keeping well.
    going out today and getting my artists pad while i am in the town.will sort out what i am going to sketch next maybe do some next week.

11. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning rosa, glad to see that you are going to get back to your sketching after your holiday, still think you should consider using pastels as well as pencil. Anyway, main thing is to keep going. ;)

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning dag,maybe on monday going to the art shop to have a look at the oils and water colours fancy getting back into painting, will still keep to sketching also. [​IMG]

13. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,196
    Good morning, everyone. You are a bunch of early birds. I stopped getting up so early when I stopped work.

Thank you for asking, woo, Candi is a bit better and has eaten a little breakfast. She purred in bed this morning which is a good sign! She's moving slowing but that is to be expected.

Hi, Poppet ... not often we see you on the morning show!

Hope you're feeling better now, Sweetie.

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL so pleased candi is making a slow recovery it just takes time.
    was up early with cramp in my leg do hope i dont get this every night, 2 nights so far.
    got to go out later and not looking forward to it in this wind at least its not raining quite sunny also at the moment.

15. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,196
    Hi, rosa. Take care and keep massaging your leg. It could be a mild case of the thrombosis people get when flying, especially long haul! [​IMG]