Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi LoL iff this keeps happening over the weekend going to get to the doctors, as on the way there we sat in the plane 8 hours with the air rage carry on and sat in an uncomfotable seat for 4 hours in budabest airport, that is why we got a stop off in bahrain to break the time up.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    [​IMG]

get well soon macleaf luv from rosa and little rosa xx [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    [​IMG]

gogs sorry to hear your not well also, get well soon love from rosa & little rosa xx

4. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone Hope Gogs is better soon my daughter had that virus over xmas then the grandson..and they are only just recovering..
    :eek: fortunately i have been spared..

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning wildflower and gogs, when i went out yesterday it was quite warm but the wind was terrible kept blowing me back a step, then later on it got very cold.
    I,m getting a cold but i put it down to the cold in bahrain and the air-conditioning in the room, i had to switch it off.

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning you guys ,thanx for your good wishes,i'm a lot better now just left with this lack of energy thing.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs, do hope you recover quickly nothing worse than having no energy with it.

8. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    gogs you will just have to eat well and boost your energy up again you will probably feel a bit rough for a few days..keep taking the tablets.. :D

9. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,196
    Morning early birds! It's a beautiful day here.

I've got a busy day ahead so will speak to you all later.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL another early morning one of these mornings i will get a nice lie in and whats the bet when i want a lie in i will have to get up to go somewere.
    just made the dinner beef from marksies not very impressed a bit chewy might throw the lot in the gravy.

11. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,196
    Hi, rosa, sweetie! How is your leg this morning? I got up at 8.45pm.

I've just put the roast (beef also) into the pan. I'm doing it American pot roast style with carrots and onions in a domed pan. Meat just flakes. Will have green beans, roast pots and Yorkshire of course. No dessert unless anyone fancies ice cream and wild berries. At 9.25 in the morning, how do you know yours is chewy? Have you cooked it already?

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi LoL that sounds lovely put another place out for me :D :D I cooked mine already when i got up at 5.30 again, the leg give me some jip this morning cramp again but not as bad as yesterday and day before.

13. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,493
    Hi Everyone

I�m finally back, and settled in, from my travels to see the flora and fauna of distant lands and studying their ancient and modern history and politics. It is interesting and sometimes sad to see how people live in their own countries when they don�t have social or economic advantages.

Whilst I was away, the Broadband fairy came to our village so I have now been able to connect to broadband ââ?¬â?? but have a few little hitches with it at the moment.

Gogs - Hope you're feeling better soon.

rosa - If you are still having trouble with your leg you should definitely go to the doctor tomorrow. I saw someone on GC suggested you may have had a DVT because you have been on a long flight. It is always a possiblity so it needs checking out urgentlybut I would guess it isn't. I had one many years ago and it always needs treatment as soon as possible. Tell your doctor that you have been on a long flight.

I think I have a lot of catching up to do on GC.

------------
    shiney

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hello shiney nice to see you back, just been to goa,india as you probably will of seen my pictures and there is a lot of poverty over there.
    will go to the doctors iff this keeps up its cramp starts from my foot and up my leg, had me up again in the early hours of this morning.
    anyway its great to see you back you will have a lot of catching up to do on here.

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Shiney,hope you are both well.I'm ok just get a bit tired!

BTW Rosa have a word with Wildflower about Vitamin B12!