Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, just about finished in here got the place nearly back to normal after the rush away on the hols, as i had just thrown everything all over the place and taking them xmas decs down and put away was a nightmare. jusy hoovered and going to start on the bedroom shortly.
    have a good day

2. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning everyone i am out all day getting trampled by shoppers in bham..i have to get my eyes tested i am dreading that part when they blow the air in your eyes to test the pressure i allways feel like kicking them and running off when they do that.. :D

3. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    :D :D Any opticians reading this are now looking for shin-pads!!! :D :D
    Today I'm hoping to finally finish decorating the hall :rolleyes: If I can just get the kids to remain in one room long enough........ [​IMG]

4. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    If you think i am joking well i am not i was at the dentist once and he was advancing upon my teeth with evil looking instruments and ipicked my feet up and kicked him hard he fell on top of his trolley and i ran out of the surgery and all the way home..leaving my mother sat in the waiting room.. :D :D I was struck off his list .. :D :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy and wildflower and all,good luck at the opticians wildflower watch them feet :D :D having a quiet day, making breakfast looking at the horses have a little bet then watch the racing on telly, going out tommorow to the local club for a game of bingo.
    have a good day everyone, speak later

6. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,193
    Morning, ladies! Lovely day here but cold.

Good luck with the painting, windy! Wildflower, have fun shopping and good luck with the optician. Guess the dental incident was a few years ago ???? Have fun with the horses, rosa, and good luck with the bingo.

Fala mais tarde ...

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, sunny here today but cold, put my bet on racing starts at 1 early start today.

8. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    lol yes i was about 10 when the dentist incident took place.. :D :D That air they blow in your eyes at the optician is nasty it really stung today grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, was going to say this fine sunday morning but its blowing a hooligan out there, dread going out in it later on.
    just done my dinner ready m&s pork do hope its better than the last lot i bought from them, as both the beef and lamb were as tough as old boots very dissapointed.

10. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,193
    Morning roaa. It's grey and wintery looking here. Only 7oC but that's up 3 degrees from what we've been the last couple of days.

You certainly haven't had much joy with the M&S meats, have you? I'm doing non-traditional Sunday today ... corned beef and onion pie!

11. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,193
    Sorry, that was meant to be rosa [​IMG] ... my fingers are cold!

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, missed you yesterday LoL.
    Did the M&S pork for dinner yesterday and that is fine, my friends were very suprised paying all that money out for angus beef and it being tough. never mind think i,ll stick to tescos beef on the bone quite expensive but a great cut and it tastes lovely done on a slow overnight.

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi,Morning Rosa and all hope you're all fit & well,have a good day!!

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs hows things havnt spoke for ages,going to the art shop this morning to look at their paints, brushes etc. have a good day whatever your plans

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Cheers Rosa,i'm back on track thanx.x