Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning you guys,bit nippy here today thermals job i'd say!!! :eek:

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,487
    Morning everyone,

I hope all of you are feeling well.

Very heavy frost here but hope it turns out like yesterday. The frost lasted until 11 a.m. but was beaten back by the fantastic sunshine and it turned out lovely and warm.

rosa
    I hope you will be using good scaffolding when you paint the cathedral! :D :D

In between lots of work I've managed to do quite a lot in the garden. The is the first year ever that I have mowed the grass in January. We've dug over the veggie garden, got most of the flower beds tidy, edged the lawns and and feel very pleased with ourselves. Sorry about all that but we are feeling rather smug [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

I'm off to Cambridge later and hope you all have a great day.

------------
    shiney

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs sorry i missed you been in hobbies section painting.

morning shiney, will need the scaffolding the time this is taking to paint, got all my basic colour in and starting the detail its quite harrowing, looks like i will be on most of the morning with this.
    have a great day in cambridge take some good pics for painting and wildflowers art work.

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,190
    Morning folk. It's a beautiful sunny day here and already 12oC but we still have showers in the forecast for most of the week.

Have a good day one and all!

5. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning Wildflower & anyone else around at the mo!

6. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning you are up early !! I have a bad neck as i had a crisis yesterday so it woke me up extra early..

7. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi,yeah had a can't sleep night ,hope you feel ok soon,take care!

8. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,190
    Hi sleepless Gogs and wildflower! Hope your neck improves with the day, wildflower, seems like your crisis was traumatic!

Lovely start to the day here, sunny and ten degrees already.

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning LoL, gogs & wildflower, plenty of frost out there this morning and its sunny but very cold.
    sounds like wildflower and gogs has had a bad night hope you are feeling better as the day goes on, normally with sitting at this computer as long as i do, i,m normally aching but since i got this new managers chair i,m much more comfortable and wildflower forgot to mention there was only 2 left and i only paid �£24.99 at argos so definately a great buy.
    have a lovely day all

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  11. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    I have a 360' swivel chair, which my two little ones use like a merry-go-round and they are disassembling little by little...

12. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Rosa love the chair bet you are riding round the flat on it !!it was a good bargain..
    my crisis is over i think.. the fire alarms in the house went off they are wired in to the mains it took a man 5 hours to get here and i have 2 of them and gosh are they loud..me and the dog locked ourselves in the dining room to try and escape the worst of the noise..and it sort of affected my ear canal and i had pain running right down past my neck to my collar bone..i dont get head aches but i developed one..if it ever happens again i shall climb up on a chair and smash it with a hammer..when the man got here he said i didnt realise it was this loud or else i would have got here sooner..felt like punching his head in.. :eek: well that is over with now..think i will pop out and fetch some essentials in today in case i get snowed in !! well i can hope !!

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Wildflower,you had a bad day girl,hope today goes better for you!!

14. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,190
    Good morning wildflower and Gogs. What a nightmare, wildflower! Hope your ears are better today!

It's grey but 10 degrees here. I understand it's pretty cold over there .... brrrrr!

Hope today goes well for all!

15. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone i will be off air till i get the new pc installed today it should be sorted by lunchtime !!well its started to snow but its also windy..
    the fire alarms went off again yesterday so i have smashed them off the ceiling and phoned up to complain..I have said if they dont put some up that work properly i shall sue !!as i still have a bruising effect in my ear canal..and i hope the dogs ears are okay he cant speak so i just hope he is allright ,,but when they started off again yesterday he ran out the room so he must dislike them as well..
    have a good day everyone..look forward to seing all your paintings /photos when i am back online..