Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    gogs busy spending my pocket money on the soon to be new arrival thats due 3rd march, I,ll be a grandmother made again, looking forward to the big event.

2. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Yeah,not long now Rosa [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    coming up to 2 weeks away, going to hers monday to drop off the baby clothes and the rocking donkey for the nursery, cot/bed getting delivered next week so guess whos putting that up me that should be fun and games :D :D

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Exciting stuff eh Rosa,keep me posted mind [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    will let you know for sure, she knows she is having a boy, do hope so as she has bought a lot of blue things, I didnt stuck to white, cream and beige teddy theme. The donkey rocker is ok as its cream, green, yellow ok for both.

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi there Rosa you're quiet tonight girl,have you had a good day then? [​IMG]

7. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning everyone hope you have a good day i may not be around today as hopefully i will be installing the new pc..
    I hope rosa slept well and nothing came out of the wardrobe !! :D :D

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all,having another quite day got ironing i may do and general tidy up.
    wildflower hope you get your pc sorted today, slept well after watching most haunted it was great the best one i,ve seen, must watch it tuesday night, carol thatcher is in it, should be fun and games with her as she is so funny what a character.
    gogs went to bed after 10 last night so i must of missed you have a good day all

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Rosa,yeah i'd been asleep early evening so was a bit of a night owl last night.
    Have a good day all.xx

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi gogs, love your pictures of your cat and squirrel they are great, night owl you should of gone into my night owls section, the muppet section was renewed the other night.

11. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,189
    Morning wildflower, Gogs and rosa.

It's grey today, looks like it might rain, but already 17 degrees! Fortunately we don't get as humid here as there, I hate that.

Don't know if we'll bother we our Sunday run. I may just paint ... and t'other half make frames! :D Have a fresh chicken for dinner so think I'll make some stuffing ... yummy!

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, grey here also, dont know whether it looks like more rain or snow.
    other half has plenty of frames anyway that should keep him busy for a while :D :D
    I,m serously considering buying another camera looked at the oplympus slr for taking better shots of local interest, lighthouse etc

13. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning..I have been up since 3 :eek: nose streaming and i felt dreadfull i will have to take echinacea all day again i was like this saturday managed to get rid of it and its come back again,,
    I still have to tweak the pc a bit as the printer isnt working..and i have a few things to do to get back to normal but then its done..
    Hope you have a good day its my heavy housework day so i will have to get my skates on.. :( :mad:

14. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning all,get better soon wildflower.x

15. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Gogs..I will be okay will dose myself up in a minute..if i was a man i would probably lie in bed all day doing a dieing duck act !!well my man is like that if he gets a cold or anything he is dieing !!!!he gets hayfever so when he is sneezing i sprinkle essential oils around as i am evil !! :D :D