Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    looks like this cold day has stopped a lot of things happening, its not the kind of day you want to be sitting on a beach thats for sure

2. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    its lovely down here, been out planting all morning but had to come in out of the sun for a while :D

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    you are the lucky one glenw having such lovely weather, its dry here just cold and dull, send that sun down here will you let me just have a little please, i,m sitting here with a jumper and body warmer and still feel cold might put the heating on :D :D mind i have a cold and that doesnt help any.

4. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    i'll see what i can do rosa :D :D its amazing how the weather is so different when we are only about 100 miles apart!

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    you just cant believe it can you glenw, mind its always nicer weather down south we seem to get the cold off the coast here north easterly winds

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning everyone,I trust that you are all well.Have a lovely day. [​IMG]

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,and Rosa.I have not been awake long so I am still trying to see through half shut eyes :rolleyes: :D

Have a great day in all you do [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and kandy, had an awful night got woke up with banging and smashing its only the couple next door fighting again, it always happens at weekends they want to stop drinking it makes them nasty, going to see them today as i,m not putting up with this carry on.
    been out with the cameras at 5 this morning the fuji played up got awful pics maybe 4 good ones too dark, will have to go out again

9. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,205
    Morning woo, Kandy and rosa. Like your new siggy, woo.

Lovely day here, 19 already and so breeze so could be a warm one.

Good luck with talking to your neighbours, rosa. Things had been quiet ( :D :D ) there for a while, hadn't they?

Might go out this afternoon to see if I can find something to photograph.

Have a good one, one and all!

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, they have there ups and downs, photographs think i will give up after this mornings performance with the cameras at 5 am, no only joking will have to get back out sometime and take some more.
    have a lovely day

11. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    Good morning everyone!

Yet another nice day here, sunny but coolish. Clouds coming up, rain is forecast for tomorrow, we do need it in the meantime with all the summer weather that we have been having the past several weeks.

Must get out in the garden for a bit this morning and then upstairs to finish putting the Ikea cupboard together in the boys bedroom. Then I can get all the linen back in that is now decorating the whole room!

Have a nice day everyone.

12. elainefiz

elainefiz Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good news after all.Mr.fiz`s bird came back first today!They should have been liberated yesterday morning but due to the weather, they were held over until today when they were released at 11.30 this morning.2 full minuites clear of every other pigeon in the fed,that`s 900 pigeons at 170 miles.We never got away anywhere but Star has made up for it.He was rewarded with pea nuts and we shall be rewarded with around Ã?£160.00. [​IMG] :D

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Top of the morning everyone a truly beautiful day.Enjoy the day,Stay Safe.
    [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning to you Woo :)It has been raining here all night so at least it has watered everything.Have a great day :cool:

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo, kandy and everyone, lovely and sunny here this morning, have a great day [​IMG] I couldnt log out last night so i didnt have to log in this morning, lost the log out symbol.