Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    marley have you been to vietnam to your cousins anyway you will have a lovely holiday are you all packed, I,m just starting to buy bits to keep for going shorts and little tops as i cant get them to fit me in thailand they are tiny i,m only an 8 and 10 and the tops are just too tight for me, uree laughs at me in the shops tooo tight thats all i get from her :D :D

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] No haven't been out to visit him yet. We were thinking maybe this year but we now have a family wedding so he will be over here. Maybe next year. The photos he sends are fabulous.. One day I will get there though for sure...!!! :D

[​IMG] If I see something I like, I buy it there & then rosa..!!! Very rarely find stuff abroad... :rolleyes: No time for that then anyway..!!! ;) :D

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,511
    Not many people around this time of the morning [​IMG]

I hope you all had a lovely sleep. :D

4. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,511
    It's a bit lonely on here now that everyone has gone :D :D

See you all later [​IMG]

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney,if I had known you were on here I would have got up because I have been awake since I don't know when :(

I don't know why I bother going to bed because it is the same every night,a few hours sleep then I am awake tossing and turning.This is getting stupid [​IMG]

I might see you all later on.If not hope you all have a nice day in all you do [​IMG]

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    It's 4.41am and the birds are just starting to sing.I am sure they are getting earlier each day :cool:

It is just starting to get light out there and it is still dry.We need some rain now to fill up our new water butt that Mr K andy has installed.As they say 'Every Little Helps' [​IMG]

Morning Woo,as and when you get on here

Marley,hope you have a nice Holiday.It sounds like you are going to have a nice relaxing time.Wonder who will hold the fort together while you have gone [​IMG] :D

Morning Rosa and LOL,I always seem to miss you two on here in the mornings.Hope your paintings are coming along nicely :cool:

7. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,511
    Good morning again everyone. The sun is now shining but we still need more rain. See you later [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, been out taking pictures in my local nature reserve got some good ones of the swan and canade geese with their 2 babies also took some of the reserve for a painting i,m going to do. have a good day everyone

9. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,206
    Morning shiney, Kandy and rosa. I don't see why you folk bother to go to bed either! Do you take afternoon naps to make up for lost sleep?

Must admit, I wake up at daydreak and rarely go back to sleep but I stay in bed daydreaming! :D

It's 22.2 degrees already so I'm going outside with my tea to catch some sun before the rays get too hot.

Have a lovely day one and all.

10. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Morning everyone [​IMG] Last morning today, off on my hols tomorrow. Carribean temps were 80s & 90s, high humidity, but what the heck... I am going away...!!!! [​IMG] :D All be good while I am away & have a great time, whatever you may be going to do..!! ;) :D Take care Kandy, hope you are fealing better when I get back.. [​IMG] :D

11. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,206
    In case I miss you later, have a lovely holiday, Marley. We've got the temps at the moment but fortunately not the humidity!

We'll probably all run riot and amock while you're gone! :D :D

Looking forward to seeing your photos ... maybe you'll see something intersting for the comps?

12. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Morning all I had a bad flight This morning,I was winging my way here Without a care in the world when I realised i was flying in the wrong direction,Hence thats why i am a bit late,Marley have a wonderful holiday. [​IMG]

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone,I trust you all slept well.Lucky Marley going off to somewhere warm,though we were last week :D

Woo,you need to open your eyes when you fly then you will see which way your going :rolleyes: :D

Our new water butt is full,so when we get the next heat wave we will be able to use it.It only holds 22 gallons,but it will help :cool:

I am off to the doctors later on this mornig for blood tests.They couldn't find my bones last week,so I hope they have better luck finding my blood.......{eek}

Have a great day everyone{smile}

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Morning Kandy and every one else,Keep Smiling (all day) Kandy its this new technology my Sat Nav System sent me the wrong way. :D [​IMG]

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,nice to see you got it right today. :D You should be ok now that you have had your feathers cut,so there shouldn't be a problem :cool:

When your smiling,when your smiling the whole world smiles with yooouu [​IMG]

Have a nice day.Glad to see they have seen the light over Imperial measurments at long last..Hurray [​IMG]