Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,677
    Good morning everyone I Trust you are all well Have a nice Weekend and keep smiling its good for the Facial muscles. :D [​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo and everyone

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning Woo and Rosa,nice to see you both this nice sunny morning :cool:

Woo,I will try to remember your wise words and will keep smiling :D

Have a great day [​IMG]

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, its nice and sunny here but very windy, worried about my climbers on the balcony.
    have a lovely day [​IMG]

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I hope they are clinging on well.I expect you catch it quite a lot where you are up in the clouds :eek:

Just take it easy and try to have a good day ;) [​IMG]

6. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all, lovely start to the day here, I am praying that it stays nice as my neighbour (and best friend)'s daughter is getting married today [​IMG]

7. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    Well Dizi the wind is blowing from here in your direction and the weather is looking good.. [​IMG]
    Hope you've got another hat to wear! :D

8. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    Woo .... 3.40am ?????? definitely a night owl, and rosa 5.50am ?????? At least Kandy had the good sense to wait till 6.41 to say good morning! :eek:

At least D1ze an Pal are sensible! :rolleyes:

Have a nice time at the wedding D1zi ... we're just about to hit 25 degrees so I'll blow some warm sunshine your way. [​IMG]

Boa fim semana one and all.

9. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,515
    Good morning everyone. Another beautiful day.

Another busy day today. Mrs shiney and I are making loads of signs, laminating them and fixing them to boards so that we can hammer them into the grass verges on the roads around the villages. We are running a plant sale in one village next Saturday and a Pamper Day (in aid of the breast cancer unit) in our village the Sunday after.

Saturday (27th) will be hectic as we have to set up the village hall at 8 a.m. ready for the rush when the doors open at 9.30. Anyone living nearby is welcome. It is at Little Hallingbury Village Hall (near Bishops Storford). Entry costs 50p but includes a cuppa and a piece of cake. The sale will finish at 11.30 and then Mrs shiney and I have to get down to Somerset for a wedding :eek:

The Pamper Day (Sunday 3rd June)is in our own village of Hatfield Heath from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will be 20 therapists giving 'taster' treatments at discounted prices. There are also 'Astral Readings' and similar things. We are also having a raffle with loads of wonderful prizes. The entry fee is only �£1 and there will also be refreshments available. There is also a bike ride that day in aid of the charity and it will be coming past the village hall so that we can cheer each other.

Both villages are about 20 minute drive from Chelmsford to the East, Hertford to the West, Saffron Walden to the North and Epping to the South. Everyone is welcome.

Kandy, I may have been born in a castle but I was brought up in the borough of Hackney, worked as a barrow boy in the East End of London and spent two years in the merchant navy. I think that qualifies me to use an occasional censored word [​IMG] :D (Can't add any more gremlins as I've reached my quota.)

10. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Patchy sun but very windy here, was thinking of going to Winchester to the Mayfest, see the folk dancers etc but decided against it, have to wait for the Wimborne folk fest in June now.

@ Shiney, yeah I didn't realise that the Gremlins count as pics, maximum of 8 per post, bummer.
    [​IMG] :eek: [​IMG] :rolleyes: [​IMG]

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney,you must have been born down below stairs because anyone born in a Castle would not have ended up living in the borough of Hackney,worked as a barrow boy in the East End of London and spent two years in the Merchant Navy [​IMG] and then spent years cutting people hair,even I am not that daft [​IMG] :D You would have ended up as some big wig in the palaces of the Queen if you were that well bred :D [​IMG]

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,515
    Kandy, Shhh! you're not supposed to let on [​IMG] :D . Anyway, I was born in a bedroom on the second floor directly above the entrance door [​IMG] [​IMG] - and no, I wasn't the black sheep of the family. [​IMG]

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Who said anything about sheep?and Black ones at that talk about discrimination [​IMG] :D :eek:

I did one better than you,I was born in a Maternity Hospital so there [​IMG] :D [​IMG]

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, got a lovely sunrise here and the wind has died down.
    bought some nemesia and a few other things for my hanging baskets, got a fushia called shirley as its my sisters name.
    have a nice day all

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,Looks like you were up early this morning on Mystery Object :D

Nice to hear you have bought some nice plants for the hanging baskets.You should have got two Shirley Fuchias,then you could have given one to your sister next time you see her.

My mum's maiden name was Chater,so I have bought some Chater's Double Hollyhock seed so that I can grow them as a reminder of her.I have never found anything with my dad's name though...

Hope you all have a great day now that the sun is shining and the wind has died down :cool: