Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning Diziblonde, will take some of the car when i get to the garage to pick it up, put them up later

2. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    Just a quick hello everyone as I'm off shortly to meet the plumber to choose tiles for the new bathrooms (one large becomes two).

It's grey out and rain forecast but it's 21.3 degrees. I'll believe the rain when I see it!

Have a good day!

3. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Slow servers; I always suspect they use treacle instead of wires [​IMG]

Cars; I'm going to get rid of mine before the insurance needs renewing, it's done less than a 1000 miles in the last year so not really worth the cost of tax and insurance, it just means that if I want to go anywhere in the morning I'll have to get up and take Joyce to work and collect her at lunchtime.
    Hers is newer and being a diesel, much cheaper to run, road tax �£35 per year!!

[​IMG]

The trellis behind the blue car is now a mass of pink rose blooms

My dad was the water colour artist in the family, I'll stick with the camera.

Cheers MIKE

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon LoL and mike, going at 1 to pick the car up, is it the red car that going mike, we have to save money some were these days, cars are nice but a total waste of money and the money one loses on them its ridiculous.
    lets see the pink blooms then mike :D :D

5. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    No Rosa it's the blue one, it's older with 63K miles done and also petrol, the red one is diesel and only done 20K.

Thought I posted the trellis last week, in case you missed it ......

[​IMG]

Maybe some more pics later today, sun's out and some roses are out for the first time, maybe even something other than roses, quite a few Aqulegia out, but the wind makes photagraphing them a bit of a challenge.
    Cheers MIKE

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi mike and all, got the car its really nice just posted in non gardening, love the roses they look lovely

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,677
    Good morning all my friends an early start today The birds are in full song the sky is a pastel blue the deep red of the sun rising just about makes it complete.You all have a good one. [​IMG]

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,It looks like it is going to be another beautiful day,hope you all have a great one in all you do :cool:

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and kandy and everyone, no plans of anything today, have a lovely day

10. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    morning all its a lovely one here, the sun is cracking the flags as we yorkshiremen say! Repotted the peace lilly last night, check other plants/peace lilly for pics! Then had a disaster this morning... forgetting about the plant in the footwell of the car went too fast round a corner... soil everywhere!! Hope your all well and good!

11. jjordie

jjordie ex-mod

Ratings:
    +206
    Morning all! What a lovely sunny day again.

I mostly read this thread but don't often post, but I am amazed at how early you all get up. [​IMG]

7.00 - 8.00 is early enough for me but then I rarely get to bed before 12.30 sometimes bit later.

Have a great day everybody and don't forget the sunscreen cream 'cos it's going to be quite warm. :D

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning Andyk and jjordie.
    Well normally i have been going to bed at 9 and 10 and i end up getting up early, dont think i have beat woo yet hes up very early :D :D

13. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,207
    Morning woo, Kandy, rosa, AndyK and jj.

I ususally get up earlier to feed the Minkies, have a cup of peppermint tea and go back to bed for a lie in! [​IMG]

Sunny and not quite 21 here, several degrees lower than last week. Still no sign of rain although a few drops hit the windscreen when we were out yesterday.

Enjoy whatever you may do today.

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,677
    Good morning all,Its a lovely morning,The birds are,nt quite up yet,But I am working on It,I am watching Mr and Mrs Fox at the moment playing with their cubs.have a lovely day and all stay safe. [​IMG]

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,looks like you are flying early this morning. :D

How nice to be able to see a vixen and her cubs at play.I am just reading a book about the urban fox that came free on the front of a Wildlife Magazine :cool:

Have a great day everyone,I expect it is going to be hot again today :cool: