Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, do hope willow is ok sometimes they go off food as rosa does the same, i,m sure its nothing much to worry about, but best to get checked with willow being a little older.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL,I would rather get on with my painting than wallpapering but i promised her i would do it so i cant back out of doing it.
    I have a passion flower and snapped the new growth at the top it was doing so well up my arch do hope it bounces back with new growth, i might have set it back, do hope not, its taken 2 years for it to get established on my balcony to start with.anyway have a nice day

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone.It is dry here at the moment but at least it is dry.

Took Willow to the vet yesterday.He has a temperature which is making him feel lousy,so they gave him an injection to bring his temperature down which I think was Clamoxyl?and an injection of Matacam which is an Anti inflammortory.I also have Metacam liquid to put on his food and also Synulox in tablet form.He was feeling much brighter by the time I got him home,but by the evening he was quiet again.He won't take the medication and certainly won't use the litter tray that the vet wanted him to use so we could moniter his wee and poo.I take him back Thursday for a check up.All this came to the princely sum of �£58.12p

Hope you got the wallpapering done Rosa and I do hope it looks nice,which with you doing it it should do...

LoL, you are making me envious with your lovely warm weather.So much for flaming june.I do hope July is a lot better.

Hvae a nice day everyone in all you do :cool:

[ 27. June 2007, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning Kandy.

Hopefully the injections will make put Willow back on track.

We are only 18 degrees now (our low for the night) and went to 26 yesterday but there is a bit of a sharp breeze so I fear I may have to put jeans on rather than shorts! :eek: I'll give it another 15 minutes and then make the execution decision.

You are so good rosa (I'm speaking to you and you're not here although I saw you on line so that's okay) doing people's decoration for them. It's one area where I don't venture ... I couldn't paint and wall if my life depended on it ... and as for papering, I'd probably have more paste on me than on the paper! :D

Have a good one, one and all!

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon kandy and LoL and everyone, just got back was in a hurry this morning, finished the decorating my friend is pleased with it, wallpapered her bedroom.
    our weather is awful rained nearly all day and it is cold, just put the heating on.
    hope you had a nice day

6. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG] Hi everyone, I'm back, i had the worst time getting back here.
    I posted in the new members thread for you's.

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Penny,If you go onto Rosa's link above, it will take you to her website where no doubt you will find her... :cool:

8. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Hi, Penny, nice to see you back ... I thought perhaps you had tired of us? [​IMG]

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,hope you are all well this bright and sunny morning :cool:

I am off to the Hospital this afternoon for my very first Breast Screening.I have heard it is very painful so I am not looking forward to having them squashed flat :eek:
    My appointment is for 3.06pm so I do hope you all think of me at that time,but if it shows that everything is ok then the discomfort will be worth it.....

Rosa glad to hear you got the wall papering finished.You ought to become a painter and decorator.They are crying out for them round here and they charge �£100-�£120 per day :rolleyes:

LoL,I do hope you are not feeling too uncomfortable in all your warm weather.It is like Winter again here.I don't want to venture outside when it is chilly like this brrrr

Hope you all have a great day in all you do :cool:

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,687
    Morning Kandy and everyone.Have a nice day [​IMG]

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,Hope you have a great day in all you do :cool:

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, kandy and LoL and everyone.
    penny its nice to see you back looking forward to catching up with you.
    have a nice day all, I,m resting today all aches after that wallpapering these past 2 days, pleased to say i,m finished and she likes it

13. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning Kandy, woo and rosa.

Will be wishing you all the best at 3.06pm, Kandy ... what a silly time! [​IMG]

We only had a mini heatwave for the weekend and have been running a pleasant mid 20s with a breeze.

I'm exhausted and it's only 9am! So far I've mopped the new bedroom floor four times ... a couple of washes and a couple of rinses. Cal helped me with that chose wanting to sit on the mop as it swished around! Then we had to move all the furniture and clothes back ... what a nightmare. I seriously must get rid of some clothes ... I could clothe the village several times over! :rolleyes: Also have a load of wash going.

Like you rosa, now I shall rest and read.

Bom dia one and all.

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, yes we deserve a my day as i call them, just looked on my balcony and another 2 vine babies have popped up in different pots, iff any more come up there will certainly be lots of cup & saucer vines all over my balcony :D :D

15. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello,
    Cooler here today, around 70 degrees not the 98 that we've been having.
    Have to run but hope everyone has a great day.