Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Kandy not me usually get up at 4:15 out on the bike trainer, this morning weather carp so on the latter,takes me a while to trawl through my forums got to limit myself to time or I would be on my puter all day, have a good day.

2. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning Kandy and walnut.

Could have done with a lie in this morning. Boo decided to sleep in the outdoor living room last night so I was up and down like a yo-yo as I'd rather him be indoors. Then I woke up with a Hannibal Lecter type nightmare ...

Off for a shower on the patio now.

Enjoy whatever you may do.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, walnut, LoL and everyone, got lots of ironing to do today and the usual tidy up and hoovering. have a nice day

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,546
    Morning everyone,

Lots to do today so hope the weather stays dry [​IMG] . If it does stay dry I'm going to try and do some mowing as well.

I've ordered some things from Wickes for our new garden room. They are from their kitchen, bedroom and bathroom departments and guess what? Each department will deliver their things on a different day! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So we are having deliveries on the 13th, 17th and 19th - very efficient. [​IMG] :eek:

5. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all looking forward to heavy showers today,I think I will go and look at that sunshine LoL promised on the country life thread.

6. Sarah_999

Sarah_999 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello folks! Another busy night shift over for me! And I'm on leave now for ages!!! Well a couple of weeks, anyway!

Hoping to get my back garden on it's feet again and sort out the plot for my greenhouse!!

But for the moment - night, night!! [​IMG] [​IMG] zzz

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut and Sarah,I must be slowing down in my old age as you have beaten me this morning :D Good luck with the gardening Sarah.Mine resembles a paddy field again

Good morning to everyone else when they eventually surface.Don't tell anyone bt it is dry out there at the moment.Hope you all have great day in all you do.I have a Hospital Appointment this morning so I expect it will be another 45 minute wait in the waiting area and then a quick chat with the Consultant,before he runs off to his next patient :rolleyes:

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,687
    Good morning Walnut,Sarah,Kandy and Rosa,Lol,Shiney And all.Have a lovely day all my friends. [​IMG]

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,Hope you are not getting too much rain down your way.If we get any more rain I can see this island of ours floating away to warmer climes with a bit of luck [​IMG] :D

I see we still haven't had any appeals set up to help all those poor people that have lost their homes and all their belongings in the recent floods.I am ashamed to be Btitish at the way they treat people when in need :(

10. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning walnut, Sarah, Kandy and woo. rosa must be having a lie in.

Good idea, walnut ... I promised and I never break a promise ... enjoy! No, I hope you enjoyed! [​IMG]

I do hope you have fine weather for your break. Dorme bem! (sleep well).

Maybe you could float closer to me Kandy! [​IMG]

I did something last night I haven't done in years ... I was sleep walking which is dangerous in this house as there is a step up into the living room and another into the kitchen! I was apparently talking about some song but t'other half was too tired to pay attention to me ... perhaps for the best! :eek:

Shall escape for a couple of hours this morning and buy some canvasses.

Enjoy your day ... rain or shine!

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,546
    Good morning everyone

I hope you all have a lovely day [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning, walnut, sarah, kandy & LoL, just got up went to bed a bit late been sketching last night.
    you will have to be careful lol sleep walking its very dangerous.
    have a lovely day all

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning shiney we seemed to have posted at the same time, have a nice day

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good afternoon Shiney LoL and Rosa,I wrote out a nice long post at 10.30am before dashing off and I lost the whole lot when I tried posting it so didn't have time to do it then :rolleyes:

Hope you are all having a great day in all you are doing.Just having a snack then I'm off outside to take some cloud piccky's and spend a nice afternoon with Mr Kandy :cool:

Hope you all have a great afternoon and evening in all you do :D

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, good afternoon, I did the same in my water colours wrote a message out and the lot went and had to start all over again.
    have a nice time taken pics and have a nice afternoon with mr kandy.
    I,m busy painting cant tell you what of at the moment doing a suprise painting, keep you all in suspense :D :confused: ;)