Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Sarah_999

Sarah_999 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good evening everyone!

Looks like I slept through a nice day down here! Expect it'll rain again tomorrow when I want to get out in the garden. Hope you've had a nice day in your part of the world. :D

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,687
    Good Morning all my friends and everyone else :D Have a really nice day. [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo and everyone, have a lovely day [​IMG]

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning woo and rosa. This isn't getting any easier for me, these early mornings.

Builders finish today, probably still another week or so with the plumbers finishing the tiling and fitting the fittings. The end is in sight.

Nice fresh start to the day, 23 and a lovely breeze. We're going to around 30 in the daytime.

rosa, I'll get back to you later in the day after I do some searching. [​IMG]

Happy Independence Day!

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,546
    Good morning woo, rosa and LoL

LoL, how about yousending a little of your heat over here and we'll send you some rain? :D . 30 is too hot for me but a little of it would help.

Have a great day everyone [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, I,m pleased the work is coming to an end, peace beckons at last.
    will hear from you later, going to talk to the o/h when he gets back, quite fancy a move to portugal. [​IMG]

morning shiney, very cloudy here, have a great day

7. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    as for me,I do like having the four seasons - like the famous pizza -
    I don't withstand the heath at all, so it would not be much fun for me to be in a hot place the whole year.

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,687
    Good morning all,I trust you are all well and happy everyone have a great day. [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo, kandy and all, lovely morning here sunny blue skies and dry, lets hope it stays this way.shopping this morning at morrisons, have a great day [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning walnut, just noticed you logged in have a lovely day

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning Woo,Rosa Walnut and everyone else who pops in today.This stupid computer is very slow again today and while I visited the loo for a wee it shut it's self down because I hadn't turned the power on and then I couldn't get back onto GC until I had closed the whole lot down and restarted it.I think I will go back to pen and paper to write these messages.It would be a lot quicker me thinks [​IMG] :D

Have a great day everyone and enjoy your shopping at Morrisons Rosa :cool:

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, sorry to hear your having problems with your pc, i have bother in the evenings, freezing on me and errors in gc had to go out and back in, and my browser slow when i,m sending e-mails is the worst give up in the end, hope it rights itself [​IMG] :confused: :eek:

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Mine is just the same.When I try to send an email it says connecting and then I sit here for ages waiting for it to go and it still doesn't do anything,then an error message comes up so i have to turn the whole lot off and start it up again before I can send the mail...

I had an email yesterday morning from my friend telling me her husband is unwell,so I sent a long reply back which went off ok that time but then I couldn't get onto GC.All I could see was the names and then eventually I clicked on Wakey Wakey when it did come up,but then sat there for ages waiting for the page to open.I gave up in the end because I can't sit here for long without being in pain [​IMG] [​IMG] :rolleyes:

14. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning woo, rosa and Kandy. It's 25 but feels strangely "cool". The wind seems to have died down somewhat overnight ... it was dreadfully gusty yesterday, couldn't put any brollies up and things were flying everywhere.

I've had these "slow" problems where it takes forever for something to load or a page to open.

Enjoy whatever you may do today.

15. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,546
    Good morning everyone.

It looks pretty windy out there but I'm bright and breezy as well today.

I still get problems with the internet but am learning to live with them. I was talking to a BT engineer yesterday and he said it was a combination of being too far from the exchange and only being on BT Option 1. Being a long way from the exchange gives me a slow service (at its fastest I only get .8Mg) and because I only have Option 1 then people on Options 2 and 3 get priority when the system is very busy. I'm sure BT internet will dispute this but at busy times my Broadband just cuts off.

Kandy, if I type in a long message on GC I copy it before I 'Add Reply'. All I do is highlight it and then right click on the mouse and click on 'copy'. Then I 'Add Reply'. If it doesn't go, or gets lost, I then 'paste' it into 'Word' and try again later.

Have a great day everyone. :D