Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Shhhhh I'm scared to say this incase it frightens it away, but the sun appears to be out [​IMG]

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Going to have to emigrate to find this ellusive sun,not shinning on us again today, I will have to get a gazebo to keep some of my stuff under things are going to start to rot.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut and everyone, poured down last night here, cloudy this morning but at least the sun is making an appearance across the shore-line

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut,Rosa,Woo,Shiney, LoL, Kandy,Dizi and everyone else who pops in here.Hope you are all well and had a better nights sleep than I did due to my usual problems and terrible winds outside that came and went all night long. :rolleyes:

My large Acer is rolling round the garden and even my weighted birdtable {Rock} is listing so now I shall have sunflowers coming up all over the paddy field lawn :eek:

Shiney Thankyou once again for your instructions,I will have a little play around with them.Mr Kandy showed me how to do it,but with having other things on my mind I have forgotton.

We did a speed test that was talked about on our village website through wwwthinkbroadband.com I think it was and our speed is....Upstream 69kbps {0.2 mbps} and downstream 76.63 kbps {0.1mbps} whatever that all means.Compared to everyone elses it is quite slow.Mr Kandy is supposed to be having a look at the settings but painting the Forth Road Bridge would be quicker [​IMG] :D

Hope you all have a great day in all you do

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning walnut and rosa.

I'm afraid I have your elusive sun, walnut, and a warm one it will be today as it's 26.5 at this unearthly time.

Enjoy your day, one and all, and I'll try to teleport some sun over.

Boa fim semana.

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy and LOL, sun yes please think we could do with some nice weather at this rate it looks like we are going to have NO SUMMER.
    have a nice day [​IMG]

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,687
    Good morning Walnut,Lol,Kandy,Rosa,Shiney and everyone.Have a nice Day. [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo, hope you have a lovely day [​IMG]

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Good morning everyone sorry you have sleeping problems Kandy there's nothing worse than being kept awake with pain, I can only sleep for 4hrs but at least I am zonked out I think the most I have ever slept is 5hrs I think it's a legacy from allways working shifts, still it gives you more time to get things done,take care all have a good weekend.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut,beside the pain I spent years when working having to get up at 4am to ride my moped in all weathers to my place of work so that I could open up the company for us all to start our 12 hour day,so I know how you feel.Never again,but at least it has given us the nice house we now live in and in 9 years it will be all ours.Have a great weekend :cool:

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone.Today is 07.07.07 so I thought I would share the sun with you all today.Have a great one and enjoy the sun and your weekend :cool:

[​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, Kandy and everyone, nie pics kandy, its dull and cloudy here, cant see no sun, have a nice day

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,Sorry you are not having good weater up where you are so I shall ahve to send some of my sun up to you.Enjoy your day :cool:

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, its just dull, weather forecast said we are going to have sun, I reckon it will be nice tommorow iff it is i,m planning on going out for my photos for comp. as apparently from monday the weather is going to be horrid. have a lovely day

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Just been out to see to the guneia pigs and though the sun is shining there is still a cool breeze.I am hoping to see the ladies final of the tennis this afternoon and Mr Kandy will want to watch the Gran Prix from Silverstone so lets hope the weather stays nice for both events.

Enjoy your day tomorrow and bring back some great photo's.Have a great day :cool:

PS We are up to 16.8c at the moment and the sun is burning me as I sit and write this :cool: