Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Morning Walnut,Kandy ,Rosa and all Have a lovely Sunday,I am offto grab some photos of the Tour-De-France Bike Race as its right outside my Front Door so to speak. [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa and Woo,Enjoy your painting and your beef today Rosa,we have chicken for today and will do all the usual roast tatties,carrots,peas,cauliflower and Yorkshire puds so we shall be full after that lot.

Enjoy the cycling Woo,we shall soon be able to go out on ours if that horrible wet weather ever gives up.... :rolleyes: :D

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and kandy again, enjoy your picture taking woo and kandy enjoy your chicken dinner later

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and kandy again, enjoy your picture taking woo and kandy enjoy your chicken dinner later tried 6 times to send this with fyi

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning walnut, Kandy, rosa and woo.

It's "cooler" this morning at just under 25 with a bit of a gusty breeze.

Some friends on holiday from England are coming over and we're going to Alte, the little hillside village with the ampitheatre/foodbath for lunch by the stream.

Enjoy your roast beef, rosa, and your roast chicken, Kandy, both sound delicious. I'll probably have chicken or tuna salad.

A bird somehow fell down our new chimney stack and was flapping around madly in our new fireplace with Cal attacking the glass door. I held Cal and t'other half opened the door and the little bird flew into the kitchen with Cal in hot pursuit. Silly bird didn't fly out the open door or window but up the cooker hood and out that chimney! It obviously has an affinity with chimneys!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, by you sound as iff you have had fun with that little bird, have a nice time out with your friends.
    going out a bit later just up the street for a couple of [​IMG] :drink:then back for dinner.anyway have a lovely day

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all yesterday didn't live up to its promise got caught in a thunder storm coming home from a ride only 15 mins to go but sure got wet, the only thing that bothered me was the thought of the hailstone damaging my plants fortunately they were ok.Hope you managed some pictures of le tour woo a great atmosphere aint it.

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning Walnut,Woo,Lol Rosa and all posters.It is a beautiful day out there with the sun shining and lovely blue skies.Hope it stays like it....

Have a great day everyone in all you do :cool:

[ 09. July 2007, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, walnut, LoL and everyone, its lovely here the sun is shining, maybe we are getting a nice summer after all.
    have a lovely day all

10. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning walnut, Kandy and rosa.

Hope your weather stays fine for you. It's lovely and fresh here, not even 22 with a breeze. Although it was 32 yesterday it was breezy so nice.

Enjoy your good weather in case it doesn't last.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, just finishing a painting of kedigato,s gato should,nt be too long then i,ll be putting him up, have a nice day

12. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning one and all overcast again, been busy giving some snails some flying lessons must say they are not very good at it, sometimes I crush them and drop them in the pond for the koi, never see any slugs the frogs are always about at least they are enjoying this weather, have a good day.

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut, and everyone else who ventures on here.I have woken up with another cracking headache,so I am late getting started this morning

.My wheelie bin is a new home for the snails because as fast as I was throwing them over the fence,they kept coming back complete with broken shells.They can go to the landfill farm and nosh on all the food waste that gets thrown away. :cool:

Have a good day everyone :cool:

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut and kandy and everyone, lovely sunny morning here, planning on going strawberry picking today in corbridge near hexham, taking my camera, lets hope the weather stays good for me, have a nice day whatever your planning

15. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,219
    Morning walnut, Kandy and rosa.

Once I get into gear, walnut, I can torque for Portugal but not necessarily this time of the morning! :D

It's 22 with a lovely breeze.