Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi LoL,I missed your cheery words with the weather forecast this morning.Hope you had a good day and didn't get too hot over in Spain.

Looking forward to seeing your photo's when you put them up though you will need to direct me to them [​IMG] :D

Hope you all had a great day,The weather has been brilliant for once and we have had a pleasant day,and the temperature is still 19c which is nice for us. :cool:

Hope you all sleep well.... [​IMG]

[ 14. July 2007, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good evening LoL forgot you were going to spain, looking forward to seeing your pics.

good evening kandy just been painting water coloured the seaton sluice one i have in the competition quite pleased with it

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Hope you have had a good day and decent weather.We have just been taking photo's of the sunset.Lovely colours across the sky though Mr Kandy's always comes out better than mine with his Fugi. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing the painting to compare it with the photo :cool:

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, its very close tonight, we have a lovely orange sky just noticed, cant take photos as its were the sea-front is and houses opposite are blocking the view, not ready or i would of gone down to the sea-front and taken pics.
    my water colour is up in hobbies

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,We went out for an evening walk that took two hours or more :eek: We met two couples taking their dogs for a walk and we all stood chatting,so by the time we got back the sun was sinking.We have had a brilliant sky,a lovely end to a good day. :cool:

I will go and look now before I log off [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    its nice a lovely evening walk especially when the weather is glorious, so pleased you had a lovely time [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I'm worn out so will wish you a goodnight and hope you all sleep well :cool: [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy you will be with the fresh air, still you should sleep well tonight, nite nite speak tommorow [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all still no one up yet? been watching our resident blackbirds scurrying about in the undergrowth feeding their fledglings, thats the third nest this year the hen blackbird takes mealworms out of my hand it brightens up the wettest day, dont you just love nature.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut and everyone,I am here though rather tired this morning :rolleyes: Got disturbed in the early hours by car doors slamming kids shouting outside{no idea what they were up to}and a few other things going on though my brain is a bit fuddled at the moment to remember the rest.Mr Kandy is still in bed so I will have to ask him when he surfaces :rolleyes: :D

Walnut that is lovely to hear,thats brilliant to have three nests and to have them feed from your hand.The kids of today don't know what they are missing :D

PS Just been looking at Lakeland Cam.I am so glad we are not up in the Lakes like we were suposed to be because the weather is horrible and yuccky :rolleyes:

[ 15. July 2007, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

11. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Good morning Walnut ,Kandy and everyone else another perfect day,all stay safe and enjoy.
    [​IMG]

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,sorry to hear you are having it bad down your way. :rolleyes: We had a few spots of rain earlier,but the sun is trying to come out now :cool:

Have a great day everyone.We are just off to the home of the Baird today,so should get some good pictures if the rain stays away. :rolleyes:

Have a great everyone in all you do Ta Ta :cool:

[ 15. July 2007, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, kandy woo and everyone, bit late this morning, weather is lovely here, have a nice day all

14. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,220
    Morning everyone. Gosh, it's almost afternoon.

I had a rotten night, had a nightmare and woke up screaming. Haven't done that in years, bit like the sleepwalking the other week. Must be all this disturbance here of late. Then at 5.30 Cal decided to scrabble with our feet so at 6.30 we gave up and unceremoniously tossed him out. At 7.30 we had to go out and shoo the neighbours dogs (German Shepherd/Collie cross) off our front patio and coax Cal down out of the tallest Jacaranda.

It's 27 now. We went to 32 yesterday. What a difference that 5 degrees makes in Spain. We also have the benefit of breezes most of the time.

Will look at my photos later and see if there is anything worth posting ... may or may not (well, I guess that's the options) go out later up in the mountains.

Hope the weather picks up for those of you or are still suffering and that everyone has a lovely Sunday.

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all, regardless of the weather I took the plunge and booked tickets online for the tatton show this saturday,I think I will need waders not wellies, saw some pictures on the n w news of them trying to get the site ready, they will need a miracle.