Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, A little late this morning been cleaning up, then going out for a bit shopping shortly and to pay the dreaded bills, have a lovely day [​IMG]

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi everybody just popped a couple of loaves in the oven love the smell of fresh bread starts any day off well,toured the perimeter fence checked the compound everything in order , have a good day.

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Good morning Walnut and everyone all Have a wonderful day . [​IMG]

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning walnut and woo, can smell that bread from here mmmmmmm. Thought i logged out last night and i,m still logged in when i arrived.
    have a lovely day [​IMG]

5. elainefiz

elainefiz Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.Looks like it could be a lovely day.Yesterday afternoon the heavens opened and i honestly thought the hailstones were goona crack the windscreen on the pickup.Thunder and lightning.Truthfully it was a bit scary.It was around 3.30pm and we were driving through the town.The mothers had just picked up their kids from school and i didn`t know weather to laugh or cry for them.We arrived home to find i`d left the patio door open and the carpet sodden.Hopefully it`ll dry out by the end of today.

6. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,553
    Good morning all,
    It seems as though I must live in a different country from everyone else on GC. We've had hardly any rain for a week and I have even had to water some parts of my garden - a couple of hydrangeas were very droopy.

Unfortunately the dry weather doesn't seem to have kept the slugs away :mad:

Have a lovely day all of you and I hope your carpet dries out quickly elainefiz [​IMG]

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,223
    Morning all.

We love fresh baked bread, walnut, but as of last year are lazy and use a bread maker.

I never log out, rosa, just shut down. Same with Photobucket and other websites.

Oh dear, elainefiz ... seems like your day continued as it started! :eek:

It's a pleasant 21. Last evening t'other half put a sweatshirt on and it was so coolish gusty we sat in the outdoor living room rather than outside! :rolleyes:

Have a lovely day one and all.

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all, according to the forecasters monsoons start friday can't be any worse than its been for the last 6 weeks (or can it)

9. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone.It is a lovely day out there though there is a thin layer of cloud up to 56f already.Hope you all have a great day :cool:

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, kandy and everyone, the forecasters said the north east was going to have bad thunderstorms yesterday never saw them it was lovely, The sun is out this morning some darkish clouds and dry.
    have a lovely day [​IMG]

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,553
    Morning walnut and Kandy and everyone,
    Sun is shining, birds are singing, slugs are slithering.

I managed to fill 18 x 80 litre compost bags full of weeds, trimmings and dead-headings yesterday - with a lot of help. Thank heavens for all you lovely professional gardeners - Tracey gives us a hand once a fortnight and helps us keep our garden under control.

This is about our average weekly load for the recycling lorry. Fortunately the lorry turns up in the village every Sunday. We also manage to keep our two 6ft x 6ft compost heaps full.

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,553
    Morning rosa

You crept on here whilst I was typing. :D

13. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,223
    Morning walnut, Kandy, rosa and shiney.

Plumbers aren't arriving till 10ish so I got to stay in bed till my normal time (8.15), what a treat! They MAY, MAY finish tomorrow!

walnut, you had better get your wet suit ready! [​IMG] Those of you with the sunshine, make the most of it while you can.

shiney, you have more spare greenery in your garden than I have garden, me thinks! :eek:

We're keeping under 30 now so very pleasant with the breezes. It was actually quite gusty last night.

Have a lovely day everyone.

14. elainefiz

elainefiz Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.It`s lovely out this morning but won`t be fooled again.Got caught again in the storm yesterday afternoon.Didn`t feel too well about 5.00pm and ended up in bed just after 7.00pm.I feel like i`ve gone a few rounds with Tyson this morning so gonna have a go slow day today and listen to the Everly Brothers. [​IMG]

15. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone......it was nice and sunny out this morning but now its POURING, and i mean pouring,, but thats ok, we really needed it.
    Hope you's all have a great evening!!!!