Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi woo you had the floodlights on again, cloud started to roll in sky was clear when I got up, looking forward to a nice sunrise, last nice one we had was midsummer day, you never know we may get another this year. Have a safe weekend.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Shiney, Woo and Walnut.I take it you like me were having problems sleeping though in my case it was a cat jumping all over me that has got me up :rolleyes:

It is a beautiful day out there and the sun has made the clouds a lovely colour,Have a good weekend everyone :cool:

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi peeps it's me again.

Well the sun is well up so I am now getting nice and warm :cool: Already been for a five mile bike ride,cleaned out the Guneia Pigs and put them in their run to nosh the grass,dug up and potted on a congested Iris and all before breakfast,which I have just finished before coming back on here. :D

Once Mr K has got his old bones moving we are going grocery shopping before all the pensioners get there to clog up the isles :rolleyes:

See's you all later :D

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, shiney, woo, andy and everyone.
    its beautiful here this morning lovely and sunny.
    we have two events going on this weekend, gateshead flower show and sunderland air show expected a million people to turn out today and boy they will have great weather for it.
    have a nie day all

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,Who is this Andy we have logged on?I can't seem to see him [​IMG] :D

Glad to haer you have good weather as well.Yes I expect the flower show and air show will be packed.I like those sort of events but not when it gets jammed packed full of people so you can't move :eek:

Have a great day yourself [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    sorry kandy i missed the k off your name :D :eek: :D

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,232
    Morning shiney, woo, walnut (honestly, you men, do't you ever go to bed, I ask?), Kandy and rosa ... although you were up a bit early as well, Kandy. I guess I just need more beauty sleep than the rest of you guys! :rolleyes:

It's 28 already so it will be a warm one as there doesn't appear to be a breeze. We went to 33 yesterday and I did something I NEVER do ... lay down in the cool late afternoon! :eek: However, our temps are nothing compared to what others are having.

Well, must go put an hour in the garden before the big 30 hits.

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope the weather is kind to you all.

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Good morning everyone what a beautiful Sunday Morning It Is The rain Is lashing against the window Lovely sound ,anyway I digress ,everyone have a super Sunday and stay safe.
    [​IMG]

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Woo, its cleared here looks like it could be a nice day hope it spreads south for you,went out in the garden this morning about 4am smelling the beautiful scents off the brugmansias (they give off the best perfume starting at dusk to attract the moths to pollinate them) there were several large moths flying about I thought they were bats must have been one of the hawkmoths, I will have to keep some of the blossoms covered before they open to stop cross pollination.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and walnut and eveyone, by you are up early this morning woo being the earliest.
    weather is dry here this morning little cloudy have a nice day whatever your plans

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo,Walnut and Rosa,Woo I hope you have had good hunting being up that early again [​IMG] :D

The sun is streaming through the window as I sit and type this so will have to draw the curtains again to be able to see what I am doing. :cool:

We have been invited next door for lunch so it means for the first time in ages I won't have to cook Sunday lunch.It kicks off at 1pm.We have the bottles of plonk on ice and the flowers we have bought to say Thankyou are in water so they don't wilt.Enjoy your day everyone in whatever you do [​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, the sun is streaming through my window also looks like we are going to have a nice day today.
    sounds like you will have a nice day at your neighbours have a lovely time [​IMG]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just had a quick look at the posts from page 1 a year ago when LoL started this thread doesnt seem five minutes to 454 pages its amazing, brings back a lot of memories [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa, Thankyou for your wishes,we are just losing the sun to the clouds so I expect the rain will start soon,though the weather men says it is going to be nice.

I was having a trawl last week to find Rosa's Birthday but got side tracked reading my Birthday posts I forgot all about Rosa.Enjoy your day in all you do :cool:

15. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,553
    Good morning everyone
    Another nice day after last night's rain. We've had friends ataying for the last few days and it is a bit chaotic here - especially trying to get a shower in the morning [​IMG] . They are all females so I have to wait till last [​IMG] [​IMG] but I do have the joy of cleaning the shower afterwards :eek: :D