Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Shiney,glad to see your spelling is as rubbish as mine [​IMG] :D

I bet you love it with all those lovely ladies staying with you.You wouldn't like to come and clean our shower for me would you,?No, I thought not.It is one job I hate doing.Very back breaking trying to keep it nice and clean,I would rather do ironing any day :eek:

Hope you enjoy your day in all you do :cool:

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,553
    Kandy, it's all these lovely women around me that is confusing me.
    I clean the shower every day straight after I have used it. It only takes five minutes and it keeps it looking brand new.

They've all finished now so I can have mine. I bet they have used all the hot water :eek:

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney,just got back from a nice walk in the fresh air and sunshine to build up my fitness levels cough cough splutter [​IMG] :D

I give the shower a good clean down after my shower and so does Mr Kandy,but because the ensuite is North facing and never gets the sun it takes ages to dry out even with the extractor fan and window open,so it has lost it's new look. :rolleyes:

I forgot to ask how Amy is these days.Have you had any more marathon walkies lately? :cool:

PS Your spelling is still bad [​IMG] :D

4. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,553
    Kandy,
    We have had Aimee for a couple of days recently and she comes back to us on the 30th August and stays until we go to the Lake District. So I'll wait until she comes before I do any exercise. My old bones can't take too much. :D

When I clean the shower I also wipe it completely dry. It still only takes 5 minutes. [​IMG] :D

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,237
    Good morning one and all.

Following on from a conversation earlier in the week, I had tea brought to bed this morning. First time in quite a while. When we worked, I always had tea in bed on workdays as t'other half was up first, then I made it on weekends. We do't seem to have such luxuries now we are retired! :( ... but then again we don't get up so early. [​IMG]

It's 33 already, went to 34 yesterday so the air con has been on for some time now.

At least we won't have the waiting for a shower/bath/toilet problem now! :D

Enjoy your day and hope a little sunshine comes through ...

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning LoL,I don't get to see you in the mornings as I am up so early what with being a Lark and all that.Hope you are well and recovering from your building work.I couldn't stand all that dust :eek:

I tell a lie,I have had cups of tea in bed each time I have had to go into Hospital,usually given as part of the recovery thingy or so i am told by the nurses,I would rather have hot chocolate meself and not have to go into Hospital in the first place [​IMG] :D

Shiney good luck with looking after Aimee for such a long stretch,don't forget three good walks a day,plenty of toys and lots and lots of TLC and don't forget not to let her lick your hands and face too much as dogs have a tendency to clean their important places quiet a lot :eek:

Mr Kandy has his shower after me so I can't see him drying the cubicle before he dashes off to work.It takes him two hours to get ready for work as it is. :rolleyes: :D

7. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,553
    Kandy said
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shiney good luck with looking after Aimee for such a long stretch,don't forget three good walks a day,plenty of toys and lots and lots of TLC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but what does Aimee get? [​IMG] :D

8. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,237
    Funny you say what you did, Kandy ... t'other half always took longer than me to get ready for work and had less to do ... strange, me'thinks ...

T'other half clean a shower, bath, sink, toilet, even being the last one to use it ... he obviously comes from another planet ... yes, that's right, I remember now ... I found him in America! :D

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I have just got back home to one of the best lunches out that I have ever eaten.I have never had Sunday lunch that has taken three hours to eat,but musn't complain because it was cooked by a chef and was done beautifully that even a fussy eater liked me enjoyed. :cool:

We have never laughed and chatted so much as we have and had some lovely wine and company to go with it.Our hosts made it a day to remember and loved the flowers and wine we took with us to say Thankyou for inviting us [​IMG]

Shiney Aimee gets the task of getting you fit again after all the months of you taking it easy with all the bad weather we have been having so don't complain [​IMG] :D [​IMG]

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,it is a beautiful day and the sun is just rising.There is a nice breeze out there which will cool us all down once it gets too hot [​IMG] :D

Have a nice day in all you do :cool:

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy and everyone, its lovely here this morning, going shopping this morning to argos for a travel iron and going to look for a new case and a vanity case to match pink iff i can get them. then onto morrisons
    have a lovely day [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,553
    Hi Kandy and rosa
    It is a beautiful day and we have some friends from New Zealand coming to visit us - it's getting a bit crowded here [​IMG]

Kandy, I'm pleased you had such a good lunch yesterday. What was on the menu?
    Aimee has a lot of work to do as I can't remember what being fit means. :D

13. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,237
    Morning Kandy, rosa and shiney.

Just got back at 9.40pm from your lunch, Kandy ... must have been good and so pleased you had such a nice time.

Enjoy your shopping rosa.

You'll have to put your NZ friends in the new summerhouse, shiney. [​IMG]

We have lots of unpacking to do ... where did it all come from in the first place? I think this will take a lifetime ...

Summer must have arrived as we're over 30 already.

Have a good day one and all.

14. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi everybody the big yellow sphere is up already I could get used to this, been on a tour of the garden dead heading and making sure any late snails don't make it back into hiding,stay safe everyone.

15. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Hi Walnut and everyone made an early start laying some slabs,have a wonderful day and stay safe all of you. [​IMG]